Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Walker announces he must sell the Green Bay Packers

Posted on 7:28 AM by Unknown
In a secretly taped phone conversation with who Governor "The Cheesehead Pharaoh" Walker THOUGHT was his wife it was discovered what his newest plan is.

" . . . and unless those liberal socialist Public Servants refuse to listen to reason I will be forced to sell The Green Bay Packers to whomever wants them in order to save the State from financial ruin, and, or bankruptcy".

"Since the Packers are ruled by outdated socialized public ownership in an obscure city up north  I feel there will not really be any attempt to stop me". 

He feels that the NFL in itself is socialistic with it's revenue sharing and it's "penalizing success" ways (Packers get the last pick in the draft) what better way to "tear down those walls Roger Goodell and restore Wisconsin to it's rightful place of being the leader of all third world countries!".

After all an average NFL team is worth about $1 billion but because the Packers won the Super Bowl what better time to get rid of them to help the State Tax Payers. After all "READ MY LIPS! WE ARE BROKE"!

If the Packers were condemned and put on the free market who knows what price he would get, although he points out that with the current stalemate in the State Senate he would have to have the final say on who would buy the team . . .out of fairness. "THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE QUICKLY"
----------------------------

In other news, Wichita Base energy conglomerate Koch Industries has recently purchased land and is preparing to build a sports complex. "We just feel now is the right time for Wichita to have a sports team".

When Zygi Wilf (real name) the owner of the Vikings was contacted he said "We are absolutely, 100%, not going anywhere, but if we did we would move to San Antonio".

Which leaves the Koch Brothers up in the air on teams and looking!

Meanwhile Wisconsin Lieutenant Governor and Sarah Palin look alike Rebecca Kleefisch (but with out the mammoth brain power of Palin) was asked what she thought of the sale of the Green Bay Packers, she reiterated her statement she made in 2010 when she compared same-sex marriage to marrying a dog, table, or a clock. (video)

After the awkward silence she continued that she has been so busy fielding phone calls from out of state business, who are so excited to move their company to Wisconsin that sometimes "I just don't know where I am".


That's all I have for today, as we all know yesterday was a slow news day - not much happened.

Rod
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ▼  February (20)
      • Chipping Sparrows are the new Scott Walker - BULLY
      • I'm very proud of the Democrats in the Assembly
      • Walker announces he must sell the Green Bay Packers
      • The Wisconsin 14 are winning another battle
      • Walker has worked tirelessly to bring jobs to Illi...
      • Greatest 3:53 Political Speech ever
      • The New Public Enemies
      • Scary
      • My God my heart is pounding so hard
      • Must Be Careful
      • Pitchers and Catchers report
      • Walkers Misinformation spree!
      • OH - It's War!
      • Who needs a coat! mmmmmmm Spirea! YUMMO!!
      • Bring on the heat!!!
      • Open For Business, 13 Months a Year
      • Never a Doubt
      • Search Continues for Jimmy the Stick
      • The Ground Hog Day Blizzard
      • I wish I was a stripper!
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile