Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I wish I was a stripper!

Posted on 7:17 AM by Unknown
I gotta say that the Main Event is VERY pretty!  It has ALL the colors!  This is moving almost due north. Blizzard Warnings go into effect at 3:00 this afternoon.


This storm will dump a foot of snow over a 2000 mile long swath which is unheard of!!   Only 4 inches in round one.

What confuses me is driving to work  on a relatively straight road with good winter driving conditions I saw 4 cars off the road?  WHY?   Were they texting saying the roads were fine?   Spill their cheerios? 

----------------------------------------
I wish I was a stripper!    News from Dallas says they are looking for 100,000 strippers!!  HOW MANY DO YOU NEED!!!    Does each fan attending the game get their own stripper?  What Happens in Dallas Goes Home With You and Spreads?  (not as good of a saying as for Las Vegas).

Also it seems that the losing city in the Super Bowl has an increase of cardiac deaths after the game.  The weird fact is that 27% are woman, 22% are older people and only 15% are males.   Overall death rates are higher but cardiac are the big ones!  BE CAREFULL!

I would also like to see a study about the WINNING city - in nine months is there a baby boom?
------------------------------------------

If you hate the snow check out these guys playing in their first snow!



OK - WHO WANTS ONE!!! 
----------------------------------------------

Two of my favorite shows are on tonight. "V" and Detroit 1-8-7 but so is Walker's State of the State speech and I want to record it so I can listen to it a couple times.  I'll be riveted!  

I heard that the head dudes of the State Payroll will just QUIT if Walker takes away the "doubling" of sick time once you retire! So . . . .then actually NO ONE will get paid!

They will call Madison. Little Egypt!

Stay tuned for Part two of the storm - Walker can't close State Offices because then WE ARE NOT OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Chers
Rod
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ▼  February (20)
      • Chipping Sparrows are the new Scott Walker - BULLY
      • I'm very proud of the Democrats in the Assembly
      • Walker announces he must sell the Green Bay Packers
      • The Wisconsin 14 are winning another battle
      • Walker has worked tirelessly to bring jobs to Illi...
      • Greatest 3:53 Political Speech ever
      • The New Public Enemies
      • Scary
      • My God my heart is pounding so hard
      • Must Be Careful
      • Pitchers and Catchers report
      • Walkers Misinformation spree!
      • OH - It's War!
      • Who needs a coat! mmmmmmm Spirea! YUMMO!!
      • Bring on the heat!!!
      • Open For Business, 13 Months a Year
      • Never a Doubt
      • Search Continues for Jimmy the Stick
      • The Ground Hog Day Blizzard
      • I wish I was a stripper!
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile