Grinders Island
Monday, July 11, 2011
There is a blog coming - stay tuned 7/11/11
Posted on 6:33 AM
by Unknown
There is a blog coming - stay tuned 7/11/11
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Posted in
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
Small World
I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot? Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
Weather
THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates. I would feel insu...
Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in. I ne...
Trains End Supper Club
To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
Lincoln - AWESOME
All good things come to an end. Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase. O'well. Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(93)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(11)
►
2012
(160)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(13)
▼
2011
(160)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(14)
▼
July
(10)
Not a good day for consumable liquid.
Are Those Fries French?
Golf Gods Striketh Down
Korth (not Kurth) Farm. FAIL
Complete liquidation
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Columbus BBQ competition.
DUDE - What do you THINK we are doing!!!!
There is a blog coming - stay tuned 7/11/11
SORRY SORRY
►
June
(13)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(16)
►
2010
(87)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(3)
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment