Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pitchers and Catchers report

Posted on 7:30 AM by Unknown
OH man - I love the sound of those words! Pitchers and Catchers Report - this means spring is only 4 months away and soon there will be somethign to read in the Sports Pages.

--------------------------------------------

I was accepted into the Dragon Art Fair June 4th in De Forest. A nice little art fair with about 3000 in attendance. This year I'm staying away from craft fairs and bake sales. No more competition with marshmallow shooters and dog puppets.

---------------------------------------------

yea yea yea I attended the rally in Madison and I have pictures to prove it. Nothing special that you have not seen before. I was inside the Capitol for this event, maybe I'll go outside today. It was just too windy yesterday.  I just can not protest in a strong breeze!  It was cloudy also!  Like come on!!   




I did get one almost interesting 360 degree photo inside the rotunda!   I pushed some guy out of the way who was waving some sort of banner.   You might want to click on this a few times to get the full effect . . . or not!

I took eight shots and then vomited from getting dizzy but blamed Walker as it was coming out my nose!  I think I made my point.  In fact I feel that if all 13,000 protested would have vomited en masse it would have made even bigger headlines.  As it is Anti-Walker is in the USA Today today.


** nope - does not get large enough!

Democrat's are smiling though!  Think about it.  The Republicans have REALLY riled up the College students against Republicans and then - High School Students are turning anti-republican.  Not that they have that much of a clue but they are still anti-republicans. Well done walker! 

The saying ANYBODY is better then who we have now is SO wrong!! 

I loved how the Republicans stopped listening to people at 3:00 in the morning saying it was all the same complaints, yet - Democrat's said "we will stay and listen to every person".   I guess Republicans have no back bone.

I was saddened to see that Frank Porth gave money to Walkers campaign, now I can't go to Porth anymore . . . except I have tried to get work done on my car there 3 times and have been turned down each time.  They can't put a trailer hitch on a Subaru?  Really?  They can't replace a head gasket on my Subaru?  Really?  Aren't things like that pretty standard on most cars?    

I spent $2,226.28 on my car yesterday - you would think they might have liked that money.  Bad cylinder, bad head gasket, front breaks, tune up, oil change, and additional overcharge.   First repair work EVER after 147,000 miles!

List of companies that approve of Walker political skills. 

Woodmans gave to Walker
Menards gave to Walker
Sargento-brand cheese gave to Walker
Johnsonville gave to Walker
Ashley Furniture gave to Walker
Metcalfe's gave to Walker
Zimbrick Auto gave to Walker
Kwik Trip gave to Walker
Lancaster Chevy!
A ton of people from American Family Insurance

 OK - busy


Have a wonderful day.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ▼  February (20)
      • Chipping Sparrows are the new Scott Walker - BULLY
      • I'm very proud of the Democrats in the Assembly
      • Walker announces he must sell the Green Bay Packers
      • The Wisconsin 14 are winning another battle
      • Walker has worked tirelessly to bring jobs to Illi...
      • Greatest 3:53 Political Speech ever
      • The New Public Enemies
      • Scary
      • My God my heart is pounding so hard
      • Must Be Careful
      • Pitchers and Catchers report
      • Walkers Misinformation spree!
      • OH - It's War!
      • Who needs a coat! mmmmmmm Spirea! YUMMO!!
      • Bring on the heat!!!
      • Open For Business, 13 Months a Year
      • Never a Doubt
      • Search Continues for Jimmy the Stick
      • The Ground Hog Day Blizzard
      • I wish I was a stripper!
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile