Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Thursday, January 6, 2011

WOW - I thought I published this!!

Posted on 1:32 PM by Unknown
I have to laugh at the Democrats at times. Walker came out which his mighty plans to save Wisconsin (one of his plans I thought of a year ago and brought it up to the Columbus CDA and was told it was illegal).

Then I year Niel Hyman from CH 3 in Madison give an editorial comment (I really like Niel actually) and I hear Democratic pundits say the same thing.

"Mr. Walker, we have had many many smart people working on this problem for years with little progress, don't expect to come in and make it happen with the snap of you fingers".

Well . . . . . . if you have had so many smart people working on this with no progress . . . . perhaps a different slant on things MIGHT work? Doing the same thing over and over might not be the answer.

Now don't get me wrong - I'm not a Walker fan at all. But it seems SOMETIMES looking at a problem from another angle is not all THAT bad. Not ALL Republican ideas are bad.

His one plan was to make new businesses coming into Wisconsin tax free for 2 years!

Cambridge did this 40 years ago. They had a deal where if a new business that dealt with art (like pottery and so forth) moved to Cambridge they would have a pretty major tax incentive. Worked like a charm!! Then I guess the Democrats put the noogies on THAT idea as being unfair. . . . . but it DID work.

Just sayin.

HOWEVER - I see Walkers new Health Chief wants to dump Medicaid, fight federal health reform. The guy didn't even LIVE in Wisconsin before he got his job here. I loath Walker!

-----------------------------------

I wish I would not have ordered my Black Bird Helmet! It seems the birds all died from hitting things in a crazed frenzy. Seems someone lit off 10 to 12 Professional size fireworks near their roost which scared the bejesus out of the birds who flew in a frenzy at 25 mph into pretty much anything in their way including the ground.

5000 Red Wing Black Birds down there is a drop in the bucket (no pun intended)as there are 10's of thousands. They say the sky will turn black when they fly (and the ground will turn white?).

Case solved! No Asians . . . . Aliens (darn spelling checker LOL).

-------------------------------------



OH - I see - I never finished it LOL
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ▼  January (16)
      • Potentially Historic Storm heading our way!
      • Packers -3 - Take the Bet!
      • SUN - I NEED SUN!
      • Cheers
      • I'm a Stumpy Swarvan Miscreant!
      • Peanut . . . .Peanut butter AND JELLY!!
      • CBS News coming to Columbus . . .sort of
      • Wisconsin - Open for Bigness!
      • Police Department - please leave a message at the ...
      • Rants
      • RIP Dick Winters
      • I've been a little distracted by work lately and o...
      • WOW - I thought I published this!!
      • It is a Great Day for Castration
      • The Genius of Scott Walker
      • The day the Black birds dropped from the sky!
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile