Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

COPS - They're Everywhere and game changing virus's

Posted on 6:45 AM by Unknown
Last night as I was driving to Cannery Wine and Spirits to go to work (part time - I owe them so much money I needed another job)  there were Police cars EVERYWHERE. I guess they pulled over a car for some tiny thing and three juveniles ran out of the car and scattered with money bags in hand.  hmmmmmm!

--------------------------------------------

That house explosion in Sun Prairie? There are rumors about a meth lab which would make sense. Nothing confirmed!

----------------------------------------------

In Columbus a couple weeks ago Kim was taking down the decorative corn stalks that were downtown when a deer runs down the middle of James Street! Didn't see THAT in the Columbus Journal did ya!

------------------------------------------------

There is a WONDERFUL story in the Miami Harold titled "Fla. Down syndrome teen crowned Homecoming queen" If you want to read a truly heart warming story that will get you all misty eyed this is the one. All she wanted was one friend, and she got an entire school!

It seems when you get older and are not around teenagers anymore except for being  a parent and like even then all you know about teens is Hello, Goodbye and drive safely so all you hear are the bad things on the news.  But in reality teenagers are just like adults . . but younger  (there was a 30 year government study that proves this conclusively - I guess they followed some teenagers for 30 years and 100% of then became adults, except for one guy).

But teens are basically good!!  This High School proves it.  

Except teens do not have the skills of reading facial expressions!  That is weird isn't it?  Teenagers do not have the skill for non-verbal communications yet and 93% of all communication is non-verbal!  


-----------------------------------

The mission: Infiltrate the highly advanced, securely guarded enemy headquarters where scientists in the clutches of an evil master are secretly building a weapon that can destroy the world. Then render that weapon harmless and escape undetected.

And in the world of super high level James Bondish espionage comes a story about the Iran Nuclear problems - Uncle Sam You got some splanning to do!

But in the 21st century, Bond doesn't get the call. Instead, the job is handled by a suave and very sophisticated secret computer worm, a jumble of code called Stuxnet, which in the last year has not only crippled Iran's nuclear program but has caused a major rethinking of computer security around the globe.

Mystery Surrounds Cyber Missile That Crippled Iran's Nuclear Weapons Ambitions

-------------------------------------------

And you think today is cold?  There is no bottom to the temperature today - wait until tomorrow to see a bottom.

Cheers
Rod
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Seasons over and a retrospective.
    WOW - Saturday was the last art fair of the year and yesterday was my first day after fair season.  I felt rather lost.  All of a sudden I h...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ▼  November (14)
      • COPS - They're Everywhere and game changing virus's
      • Wisconsin Film School needs you help
      • So long Minnesota - Happy Trails to You
      • bad news and then good news and then excellent new...
      • They Shoot Horses Don't They
      • No More TV after this week!
      • We have a new "W" and "DJ - FacebookDetective".
      • The Carnival Cruise Line Diet
      • Scott Walker LOL
      • So long Al Harris
      • A View (not The View)
      • No Doom and Gloom Here!
      • It's all about Minnesota (almost)
      • Packers - never a doubt!!
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile