Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm a Stumpy Swarvan Miscreant!

Posted on 8:35 AM by Unknown
For all of you iPhone users I found a sweet new App you have to download - costs a shopping $2.99 so you know it's good.

It's call Epicwin - and it's a task list organizer/role playing game.  You put in your to-do list and every time you check one off you complete a challenge and your little character improves in it's ongoing quest to improve stats and gain riches  and level-up! 

Each task is either a task of Strength,  Stamina, Intellect, Social or Spirit.  This is what my screen looks like


 I did complete one task and received a "Tattoo of Limited Enlightenment".   WAY COOL!!!  
-------------------------------------

Remember last week when I mentioned my buddy that went to Barbados every year?  And then I got sick (and the rest of Wisconsin it seems).

He's been sending some photos the last few days that are nice - however one sort of caught my eye and AS I DO I started to play with it so the below is a collaboration.  Ed took the photo - I tweaked it.

It just proves that you should never send me a digital photo unless you are OK with me adding a few extra layers onto it. 

The Dover Beach Regatta

  ----------------------------------------

The Canary of the economy has come to life.  RV sales have been increasing in the last few months - this is a great sign as RV Sales are a barometer for spendable income!

OK - Gotta run

Rod
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ▼  January (16)
      • Potentially Historic Storm heading our way!
      • Packers -3 - Take the Bet!
      • SUN - I NEED SUN!
      • Cheers
      • I'm a Stumpy Swarvan Miscreant!
      • Peanut . . . .Peanut butter AND JELLY!!
      • CBS News coming to Columbus . . .sort of
      • Wisconsin - Open for Bigness!
      • Police Department - please leave a message at the ...
      • Rants
      • RIP Dick Winters
      • I've been a little distracted by work lately and o...
      • WOW - I thought I published this!!
      • It is a Great Day for Castration
      • The Genius of Scott Walker
      • The day the Black birds dropped from the sky!
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile