Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, January 21, 2011

CBS News coming to Columbus . . .sort of

Posted on 7:18 AM by Unknown
My plans never seen to work out.

Wednesday I felt weird all day - like I never really woke up. Then BAM Wednesday night the COLD hit me and I was down for the count.

Still at home today and on a scale of 1 to 11 where 9 is my typical health day I'm at about a 5, 1.5 better then yesterday.

So my buddy in Barbados will have to wait for THE REST OF THE STORY.

The big story is that I was contacted by the producers of CBS News/48 Hours (they found the blog) and they are asking if I have access to any 8mm films or home movies of Columbus around the 1980's.

I looked in my film files in the 1980 bin and found nothing since I actually don't have ANY films from any period.

SO - WOW - that coffee tastes horrible - my taste buds must be FUBR . . .

SO - I'm putting out the call for any unprofessional footage of Cbus in the 80'  ANYONE? ANYONE?

Now I will go back to bed

OH - and of my buddy on in the Islands - it's 9:00 and -9 degrees here!  BUT SUNNY!!!!!  No rain in the forecast!!

Cheers
Rod
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ▼  January (16)
      • Potentially Historic Storm heading our way!
      • Packers -3 - Take the Bet!
      • SUN - I NEED SUN!
      • Cheers
      • I'm a Stumpy Swarvan Miscreant!
      • Peanut . . . .Peanut butter AND JELLY!!
      • CBS News coming to Columbus . . .sort of
      • Wisconsin - Open for Bigness!
      • Police Department - please leave a message at the ...
      • Rants
      • RIP Dick Winters
      • I've been a little distracted by work lately and o...
      • WOW - I thought I published this!!
      • It is a Great Day for Castration
      • The Genius of Scott Walker
      • The day the Black birds dropped from the sky!
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile