Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

AHH HAA!!!!

Posted on 6:50 AM by Unknown
How many dogs do you have to kill to get to go to the Pro Bowl. Micheal Vick get's in and Rogers is an alternate? COME ON MAN!

So now that the Vikings kicked the Keystone cop lookalike Eagles last night the Packers probably won't have to play the Bears twice in a row. HOWEVER - now that might have to play the Eagles which scares the bejesus out of me. Yea - the Eagles looked pitiful last night but I think it was a case of overconfidence.  Of course they DID have to have a miracle comeback against the Giants.

---------------------------------

Every day I go through the same routine with Blake our dog. He get's half a can of food in the morning - another half at night and about 9:00 he gets a big chunk of Fresh Pet Select dog food that comes in a big tube from Hy-Vee (if I ever had to eat dog food this would be the brand to eat).

Well Blake always looks forward to the Fresh Pet as it's like a big chunk of bologna but is REALLY good for a dog (not bad for humans either).  Odd thing is that last night he just did not have an appetite!

This was very very strange. He inhales it normally.

I found out why this morning and playing the night back . . .it all makes sense.

Last night Milo and Blake seemed to want to go out a lot and they spent a good amount of time outside. This morning I let Blake out and he disappeared for a while which was odd because he is like clockwork in the winter. About 10 minutes and he barks to come in after he poops on the driveway. It raised a big "?" above my head when he was AWL after 20 minutes but you know dogs! You just never know.

So DJ and I are about to go to work and I open the door to the garage and - DAMN - I left the garage door open last night, and look, there is a big Turkey Breast in the middle of the garage and garbage all over!

AHH HAA!!!!! No wonder they were out so long!

sigh! 
------------------------------------------

I picked up the shell of my laptop last night after it was restored to factory settings. Got it home and turned it on and noticed that while it has a 200 gig hard drive, only 80 gig were free. WTF! Now I have to take it back and have them delete whatever it is that is clogging it up!

BTW - Grahman Man turned me on to a wonderful free software from Microsoft called SyncToy 2.1 Very easy to use and install. Check it out of you have an external hard drive or flash card and want to automatically back up everything.

Also while I'm getting my desk top into working order I wanted MS Office Pro 2010 which costs a big bundle.   You can get the entire suite at Online Office Software  for $99.  Reason its so cheap is it's all downloadable. 


And if you want cheap music? Go to GoMusicNow.com   OK OK - let me explain a little about this place.  First of all . . . . .it's based in Russia.  You can get entire albums for like $1.40.  What's the catch?  None that I know of - they have been around for a long long time and I've done extensive research on the net and  either a review site totally hates the place or they totally love the place.  I've had zero problems for over a year and MUCH music downloaded.

You will all say "I'm not going to give my CC to a company in Russia". Well - it is WAY more dangerous to give your CC to a stranger waiting on your table at a restaurant.  

Just like any place using your CC you give them $30 and you have instant access to way way more music then iTunes.  

---------------------------------------------

Last thought - from my unofficial count and I'm being serious,  it looks like 10% of the State workforce will retire in the next few months.  I know DPI is retiring 50 and 26 THIS WEEK!!  Thank you Governor Elect Walker.  I'm sure nobody really cares because the people that hate State Workers are not the ones on welfare, or have health problems or in group homes which are the ones that will suffer from programs that will suffer from staff vacancies. 

Have a day
Rod
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2010 (87)
    • ▼  December (14)
      • NO - Not Captain Kangaroo
      • AHH HAA!!!!
      • Laptops SUCK!
      • It was the Night before the Night Before Christmas
      • Sports
      • American Packaging Expands
      • wee-tah-kah-wee-loo
      • All the news from Columbus
      • Packers Raise Alert Levels
      • Good-Bye Chedder Heads
      • a little of this and that
      • It Was 30 Years Ago Today That Sgt Pepper Passed A...
      • Ginko is making me
      • Gas up the blower
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile