Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, December 17, 2010

American Packaging Expands

Posted on 6:56 AM by Unknown
I was on a Home Brew Forum yesterday talking about my being a home brew consultant at Cannery Wine and Spirits when a guy from Indiana responds that he will be in Columbus next week to spend a week doing something at American Packaging!

I tell him that the only place to get craft beer is either at Bobs Liqueur or the BP Station has a few.

Then I see that American Packaging is expanding. They received a $350,000 grant from Wisc Commerce to help implement a $17 million plant expansion which will create 47 new jobs!

SWEET!

Who says the American economy is in bad shape. Who? FOX News that's who. A project conducted by the World Public Opinion, managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes found that FOX News will actually make you more stupid!

Fox News viewers are significantly more misinformed than consumers of news from other sources. In fact . .

91% percent believe the stimulus legislation lost jobs
72% percent believe the economy is getting worse
60% percent believe climate change is not occurring
49% percent believe income taxes have gone up
63% percent believe the stimulus legislation did not include any tax cuts
56% percent believe Obama initiated the GM/Chrysler bailout
38% percent believe that most Republicans opposed TARP

Of course this is all a liberal lie and as one person told me Fox News is the ONLY News Corp that tells the truth. I said what about the BBC and he said that the BBC was just another liberal lie spreader!

--------------------------------------

Speaking of Minnesota Vikings! Seems the new Monday Night Stadium will be a WONDERFUL venue to watch a football game. Game time temps will be about 10 degree and alcohol will not be allowed in the Stadium. WOW - that just sounds like a great time!

---------------------------------------

WHERE IS THE FREAKING WARM AIR!!

Man it's been cold way to early! Alaska is still full of cold air so there is no big warm push on it's way. We should be nearing 30 next week for a few days. Just get past the cold weekend and we will moderate and MAYBE hit . . "average".
--------------------------------------

Have a nice weekend and stay warm! Cuddle up with a loved one in one big Family size Snuggie. It would have like 8 arms in it for the entire family!

Rod
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2010 (87)
    • ▼  December (14)
      • NO - Not Captain Kangaroo
      • AHH HAA!!!!
      • Laptops SUCK!
      • It was the Night before the Night Before Christmas
      • Sports
      • American Packaging Expands
      • wee-tah-kah-wee-loo
      • All the news from Columbus
      • Packers Raise Alert Levels
      • Good-Bye Chedder Heads
      • a little of this and that
      • It Was 30 Years Ago Today That Sgt Pepper Passed A...
      • Ginko is making me
      • Gas up the blower
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile