Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, December 10, 2010

Good-Bye Chedder Heads

Posted on 6:52 AM by Unknown
OK - I'm looking for ANY review of The Tourist that does not say this is one of the worst movies of 2010. The 2nd review I read today says this is the worst performance of Johnny Depp EVER in a movie and Jolie is basically a mannequin.

On TV last night was Brew Masters and watching my man crush Sam Calagione agonize over having to dump $500,000 of his signature 120 IPA made me cry inside. If you have never watched Brew Masters it's now on Thursday nights and is very very entertaining. Even DJ loves the show and she is not a beer drinker.

If you have missed any shows check out their site

Brew Masters 

 -----------------------------------------------------

Cheddar Heads Pizza will no longer exist after Saturday!   I talked to the dude and  he is closing. Man they/he had good pizza but it's going belly up.  With  WONDERFUL Nepoli's opening down the block and now the Snack Shack making pizza right next door he just can not sell enough.  He did say that the store could stay open IF there was not so much debt.

It seems that most things that open and then close in Columbus is not for the lack of customers, it's the lack of a good (or any) business plan!  He just had to buy to much equipment and could not make up the difference.   Sad.

------------------------------------------------------
Had about 3 inches of snow yesterday and tomorrow could be messy - I believe Columbus will be adding maybe 5 inches with less south.  This storm keeps sliding north which is good.

Drive Carefully.

OH - has anyone have any experience with OpenOffice?  Looks like an open source MS Office - sort of a free clone.

Rod
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2010 (87)
    • ▼  December (14)
      • NO - Not Captain Kangaroo
      • AHH HAA!!!!
      • Laptops SUCK!
      • It was the Night before the Night Before Christmas
      • Sports
      • American Packaging Expands
      • wee-tah-kah-wee-loo
      • All the news from Columbus
      • Packers Raise Alert Levels
      • Good-Bye Chedder Heads
      • a little of this and that
      • It Was 30 Years Ago Today That Sgt Pepper Passed A...
      • Ginko is making me
      • Gas up the blower
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile