Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Your Move!

Posted on 8:24 AM by Unknown
So I was up late last night rooting against mt pick in a pool (if I lose I win the week as others had MORE points on their pick)and there was about a minute and a half to go. The wrong team was inside field goal territory and my team was going to win (which would make me lose) and frankly - I did not care WHO won.

So I started to have a conversation with myself. I should go to bed, it's late and the wrong team will win, but I should stay up because you never know what will happen, but who really cares anyway and I have spent way to much time thinking about it already.

So I go to bed and wake up this morning and look at the score . . .WHAT??? KANSAS CITY WON? BUT BUT HOW . . . . .

Seems the play AFTER I turned off TV the QB fumbled and with like zero time on the clock KC kicks a field goal. sigh!!!
---------------------------------

I've started up my photo blog  Melotte Photo Imagery Blog    which will have photos and all sorts of cool links and tips for photographers and others that like  . . . photos.  I wanted to separate my photography from my social rants and other meaningless drivel.     

-------------------------------

Sunday at 9:00 is a new show called Hell On Wheels  - "Hell on Wheels tells the epic story of post-Civil War America, focusing on a Confederate soldier (Mount) who sets out to exact revenge on the Union soldiers who have killed his wife. His journey takes him west to Hell on Wheels, a dangerous, raucous, lawless melting pot of a town that travels with and services the construction of the first transcontinental railroad, an engineering feat unprecedented for its time. The series documents the railroad's engineering and construction as well as institutionalized greed and corruption, the immigrant experience, and the plight of newly emancipated African-Americans during Reconstruction. Hell on Wheels chronicles this potent turning point in our nation's history and how uncivilized the business of civilization can be."
--------------------------------

Looking to get back at all of that spam?  Next time you get spam with a return envelope - stuff all the crap into that envelope and send it back.  They get charged ONLY when it's sent in the mail.  The heavier  the envelope is the more it cost the spammers.    (insert evil laugh).

One more TV thing - Once Upon A Time - great show - I'm loving it!!   "Your move!"

--------------------------------
WHAT  Kim Kardashian got a divorce??  OMG!!!!   I was watching some talking head show and they were APPALLED!!  Kim Kardashian is making A MOCKERY of the institution if marriage!!   Yea - and the talking head was interviewing Sulu from Star Trek about this earth shattering development !

HEY - you are making a MOCKERY of THE NEWS!!! 

--------------------------------------------------------
At work today - gotta actually do something

Cheers
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ▼  November (12)
      • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
      • The Omar Man + Packers vs. the Fort Atkinson Black...
      • Selective memories - Columbus Auditoruim.
      • My basketball experience
      • My biased views
      • Sign zee papers!! CAN WALKER
      • Stolen from my other blog
      • I Remember Nothing
      • It was a GREAT election night!
      • Columbus Cty Council vs. The Chief
      • Hydro held up by the State.
      • Your Move!
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile