Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, November 21, 2011

Sign zee papers!! CAN WALKER

Posted on 6:08 AM by Unknown
Looking for a place to get rid of corrupt republicans? Go to the old Roberts Small Engine building at 315 E. James St and you can recall Walker, Kleefisch and Dr. Evil himself Scott Fitzgerald. A "Can Walker" food drive in conjunction with the petition signing. People can bring in a canned food donation for the Columbus/Fall River food pantry.

The place will be open until January.

I tell you - I really truly think Republicans IN government are stupid. I do not believe citizen republicans are that way and I actually agree with them on some issues but the ones that go into politics and sign a pledge to never EVER raise taxes no matter WHAT? Even if America goes to war or suffers a catastrophic event, they pledge to NEVER raise taxes. 90% of Republicans have signed this oath.

Know what happens if they go back on their word? They will no longer be in office as they will have millions of dollars pumped into their tea party opponents campaign. So basically Republicans IN GOVERNMENT can not actually think for themselves.
----------------------------------

Frey Carriage Company made JSOnilne last week. Congrats Todd.

I gotta laufe at some of the comments of the article  

"Since Scooter is bent on taking us all back to the dark ages with him, these guys should be real busy."

The article can be found here

Frey Carriage Co. fills demand for horse-drawn carriages

And in case some of you do not remember what a horse looks like here is a photo I took of one of those beasts!

This is a horse
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I might have to write another letter to the editor soon.  Seems the letters are all "Thank You" and so forth.  No one wants to complain. For one thing so many people want opposite side parking solution in winter in Columbus but it seems the City Counsel and the people running Columbus think the citizens are not bright enough to handle it.    This is a real problem and they really don't give a crap.  time to start making waves.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hydro Street Brewing is getting closer to opening.  The big stumbling block has been getting a hood installed.  The local contractor that was hired to install it just never showed up.  Guess he did not really need a job after all.   


On December 15th the Columbus Business Roundtable will take  place in Hydro Street.  I do have one thing to say about that LAST Round Table.   They advertised a "Continental Breakfast"  but there was no juice.  Doesn't a continental breakfast have to have juice?  Otherwise it's just coffee and rolls!  HEY - just keeping everyone honest here!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Driving back from Sweep Gallery in Lake Mills I captured this sunset.



However I am now blind and am using teh keybioed on mamory! I tink im doing vell! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to buy an iPad from Craigslist - tried three times.  Emailed as I was instructed - was told it was available, emailed back saying I'll buy it and got reply's . . . "Too Late - sold"  WTF!!!   Screw you Craiglists  . . .  list.

-------------------------------------
Two Minnesota mechanical engineers were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up.

A woman walks by and asks what they were doing.

"Ve're supposed to find da height of da flagpole," said Sven, "but ve don't haff a ladder."

The woman took a wrench from her purse, loosened a few bolts, and laid the pole down.

Then she took a tape measure from her pocketbook, took a measurement,

announced, "Eighteen feet, six inches," and walked away.

Ole shook his head and laughed. "Ain't dat just like a voman! Ve ask for da height and she gives us da length!"

Sven and Ole are currently serving in the United States Senate.  

------------------------
Have a great Monday!
Rod   
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ▼  November (12)
      • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
      • The Omar Man + Packers vs. the Fort Atkinson Black...
      • Selective memories - Columbus Auditoruim.
      • My basketball experience
      • My biased views
      • Sign zee papers!! CAN WALKER
      • Stolen from my other blog
      • I Remember Nothing
      • It was a GREAT election night!
      • Columbus Cty Council vs. The Chief
      • Hydro held up by the State.
      • Your Move!
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile