Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, September 3, 2010

BRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Posted on 8:15 AM by Unknown
BBBRRRRRRRRRRRR - it ain't even gonna hit 60 today!! At least there are 30 mph winds!! It'll warm up - today is the bottom and we'll be in the 80's by Monday.
---------------------------
Packers - YUP - pretty much as I expected last night so I was not disappointed. I thought the game was rather entertaining actually. The team I'm really curious off this year are the Bears. With Martz leading the offense an Cutler at QB it'll be sort of a love hate thing. Martz's high powered throw down the field Offense (remember what he did to the Packers when he was coach of St. Louis)and Cutlers inability to throw to the right team.

Probably 8-8 right behind the Vikings at 9-7. Neither team making the playoffs. Packers 12-4 Superbowl bound (I honestly think that - even if I take my homer 'tude out of the equation).

----------------------------------

I want to thank you for voting on Wilson's sign. The average was 3.7 which was 0.3 lower then I voted but since I worked on the shot I'm allowed an extra 0.3. What this does is help me confirm my own feelings. After working on a photo I become numb. It's like making a Thanksgiving dinner - after 4 hours you really don't want to eat any turkey . . . or at least I think that is how it is since I've never actually MADE a Thanksgiving dinner.

Today I have a shot that has intrigued me and I wonder if I should take it further. Let me know what you think.


On a side note have you seen my newest label for a Brown Ale?




I'm off work today but I did manage to put up my art Work in Starbucks last night during the Monsoon.  Madison had almost 2 inches of rain while Columbus only had about  0.64. 

That's it - gotta get some chores done.  Need to get Chocolate Nibs for a Oatmeal Chocolate Coffee Stout I'm brewing hopefully today (DJ does not know that yet).

Have a great long weekend.

Rod
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ▼  September (20)
      • Too many things going on!
      • Retire in Ecuador Report?
      • Football - The Bears STILL suck.
      • The World Series of Football
      • I'm not Grumpy damn it!
      • Kestrel Ridge Golf Course Piss's Me Off
      • Is Columbus Illiterate? Or just Lazy!
      • Two Guys and a Beer Landscaping
      • This and That Friday
      • POOP!!!!
      • I'm conflicted
      • B's Bee's and Bea's
      • That's the best play we can think of?
      • Talking head Minnesota team rant
      • RAIN - MOST EVER!!!
      • Rush Poker
      • Who passed the wind!
      • BRRRRRRRRRR!!!
      • New Book for Columbus! The Ring - Bobby's Story
      • overweight former rock stars suck
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile