Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday Stuff

Posted on 7:44 AM by Unknown

Check out this hail storm north of Calgary. 

Hail - about 20 km north of Calgary.

This is a new iteration of the B17 Aluminum Overcast. 




I'm hoping to get shots of the B-29 Superfortress and the B-24 Liberator that are flying into Madison on July 25th - SADLY I'll be on a ball golf/brewer game extravaganza on the Media Day so I'll have to get in maybe Sunday late.  

-----------------------------------

I really think the mountain they are building south of my house will change weather patterns a tad.  Not exactly how though.  I would think wind would be compressed at the top of the hill and tumble onto the golf course.  Speeding up BUT spreading our so I don't know what would take precedence.  

There will be less sound from the south I suppose and maybe the Power and Light lights will be hidden to give our area a darker night.   

All I know is that every day that hill gets 3 or  4 feet taller.  It's becoming massive. 

-----------------------------------

I'm not sure I will ever walk upright again.

   
I think some people are going a little overboard with discs.  Well, I have 7 now all different characteristics.

 Yea - take those carts to Hiestand Park in Madison.  It would be like me taking my cart to the Irish Course at Whistling Straits!  Just not going to fit on some paths!  

OH - I disc golfed in Waterloo at their Firemans Park.  What an outstanding park that is.  Only problem is that I got out of the car and I was bit 4 times, as I was putting on bug spray.  It was CRAZY.

DEEP WOODS protected me but there was a constant cloud in front of my eyes all 9 holes!  Very annoying.  

Had my farthest toss ever last night in my "back yard".  I would say between 200-210 feet. Ol' noodle arm is getting better.  Every bone hurts in my body though. Almost a good feeling . . but not quite. 
 ----------------------------

BIG BROTHER!  OMG - two woman have been fired from their REAL jobs already but they won't know it until they get booted out of the BB house.  My God, two racist homophobic woman. As one contestant commented "Does she know we’re on TV and you shouldn’t say stuff like that?”
  
Once word got out what these two were saying on the closed feeds (that people pay for) the net lit up screaming at CBS to reveal the two to the non-pay public.     

Sorry Aaryn - the modeling agency has dumped your ass.  Mocking Asian people, referring to a gay contestant as a "queer" ... and making fun of a black person for good measure will not make you a roll model. 

DJ and I love that show.  It's so sad. 
 
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ▼  July (9)
      • A week in a nutshell
      • Portrait day!
      • Save the Boobs, Cure the Assholes benefit!
      • All Royal Family Channel
      • Tuesday Blog
      • Tonto
      • Tuesday Stuff
      • Flowers are blooming!
      • Salt and lawyers.
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile