Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Portrait day!

Posted on 6:24 AM by Unknown
Well, we nixed the "Save the Boobs, Cure the Assholes" benefit for something more appropriate! SADLY!!

Just some photos today - I have some senior portraits to take this morning in Madison so I'm rishing about.

Here is a new iteration of an old shot - this is underwhelming on the computer but as a LARGE vertical Pano  (16x48) it'll look sweet.

We have been getting wake up calls fro this couple the last few weeks.  Talk about LOUD!!! 


Heard the coyotes a few nights ago.  Milo is terrified of them!! 

I'm feeling boxed in! Took this yesterday.


 Here is a painterly Capitol.


 OH - at the Art Fair last weekend we were next to this old guy selling bird houses.  They were AWESOME!!   I really wanted one but I knew they were probably $150 or some other price I could not justify!

His name is Mel Tesmer and by noon it was like sharks in a frenzy in his booth.   I went over th look at prices and  OMG  $50?? 


 Last year he said he brought 75 and left with 5.  They are SO well made and OK for outside with a little care.  You can take the bottoms off to clean and so forth.

Just thought I would spread they word.

Gotta run 





Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Seasons over and a retrospective.
    WOW - Saturday was the last art fair of the year and yesterday was my first day after fair season.  I felt rather lost.  All of a sudden I h...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ▼  July (9)
      • A week in a nutshell
      • Portrait day!
      • Save the Boobs, Cure the Assholes benefit!
      • All Royal Family Channel
      • Tuesday Blog
      • Tonto
      • Tuesday Stuff
      • Flowers are blooming!
      • Salt and lawyers.
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile