Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

NO - not politics, DUC Computers and the Auditorium

Posted on 6:15 AM by Unknown
Is it just me? Seems I would take Rick Santorum MORE seriously if he had those big clown shoes and a big red rubber clown nose on when he made a speech. And Newt says Obama WANTS higher gas prices! Yea - I believe every politician wants higher gas prices during election years. Makes perfect sense.

I was watching the 4 hours PBS (that liberal socialist station) special on Clinton last night until I had two things recording at once and had to miss the Monica days. I believe this whole hatred between the two parties started with Gingrich and Kennith Star.

I grew up in a liberal family and just as I dislike Fords (the car) I disliked the Republican party . . . but in reality, I did not REALLY care either way, it was politics and yawn!

But then I saw the Republican attacks on Clinton which really had nothing to do with actually running the country, their complete hatred for anything Clinton and at that point it seems it was Game On. No more even pretending to work together for a common goal.

sigh - sorry - watching that show I had forgotten all about Clinton and the Bosnia and Herzegovina war in 1994. It was all hearts, puppies and bunny hugs as DJ and I were linking up!  Who can care about politics when I'm chasing a hot chick.
-------
The Terrier emailed me yesterday and mentioned we should not drink Columbus water on the 1st Friday of the month.  Probably the date when Chlorine is added to the wells or something.  She also had a GREAT idea on how to balance the budget.

With millions and millions of out of state dollars coming into the state to help Walker defend his righteousness, why not tax all Super Pac money and contributions.  Sure the $12 million out of state "donations" would not completely cover the $143 million short fall from his "balanced" budget which he blames on the people of Wisconsin for not spending more (although he did lower wagers by 10+% to tens of thousands government employees).
--------------------------------------------

On to other news.

I received an email from Fall River - seems a guy there had exactly the same thing happen with the DUC Computer scam artist.  Charged $350, hard drive taken and computer dead.  He is also in contact with another person in FR that had her computer ripped off.  

The Columbus Police called and left a message on DUC's phone.  That will put a stop to the madness I'm sure.  
---------------------------------------------

I'm ordering the prints for the Hydro Street Brewing Auditorium display this morning.  Can't decide if this one makes the cut yet.  Lots of negative space with a certain otherness to it.

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.


Have a nice final warm day as America finally cools off to actually be BELOW average for a little while.  brrrrrrrrr  NOT FAIR!!!   Much of Europe is warming up. They have had a hideous winter with over 600 deaths due to the cold.

bundle up . . . . tomorrow and for the next week.

RM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ▼  February (16)
      • THAT is why we like Daytona
      • This and that - waiting
      • Brew Day, Braun, Snow,
      • Small World
      • NO - not politics, DUC Computers and the Auditorium
      • I got nothin!
      • The Columbus Pioneer
      • Police/Beer/Survivor Men vs. Woman!
      • Outing Diversified Utility & Communications E Jame...
      • Is that you Whitney??
      • What? Winter?? Cold?? Quoting Batman
      • The Auditorium
      • Finition de l'eau
      • Columbus Water for brewers.
      • Chlorine is evil and creates Chlorophenols
      • JIMMY THE STICK - YEAR 17
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile