Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, February 20, 2012

I got nothin!

Posted on 7:39 AM by Unknown
WELL - I sold a nice large canvas this morning so I;m feeling cocky but then I call my high school friend The Gambling Barber and I find he is in the Islands this week! sigh! bastard!

So here I am forced to do paper work today getting ready for Art Fair season. However I was asked if I ever do family photos or portraits which normally I refer people to Michael Martin  Michael Martin Photography  BUT - once people see that I get weird at times and understand that I take creative license - (insert evil laughter) I might agree.

ANYWAY - since I have no words other then  Note to GOP, seriously?  That's the best you have?  I'll just shove a few human photos in front of you.  I do try to stay away from humans you know.

So here are a few that have somehow slipped past me.




One thing I've been doing is taking other peoples photos (how have the rights) and creating something new.  Giving the images a little more . . . .pizaaz and constructing something unique. 




OH - how did that get in there!! 


OK OK - like seriously - I have to get some real work done today!  

Have a great Monday! 
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ▼  February (16)
      • THAT is why we like Daytona
      • This and that - waiting
      • Brew Day, Braun, Snow,
      • Small World
      • NO - not politics, DUC Computers and the Auditorium
      • I got nothin!
      • The Columbus Pioneer
      • Police/Beer/Survivor Men vs. Woman!
      • Outing Diversified Utility & Communications E Jame...
      • Is that you Whitney??
      • What? Winter?? Cold?? Quoting Batman
      • The Auditorium
      • Finition de l'eau
      • Columbus Water for brewers.
      • Chlorine is evil and creates Chlorophenols
      • JIMMY THE STICK - YEAR 17
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile