Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Brewers - FAIL And Slavery is a bad thing

Posted on 5:36 AM by Unknown
WOW - Yankee Stadium really had an adverse effect on the Brewers.    I suppose if football was not such a large muscle sport Lambeau Field would have the same effect.  I mean come on - dropping the ball on the mound?  BALK!!    O'well, only one game and MAYBE we can win 1 game out of the 3 - probably not though!
 ------------------------------------------------

Recall data

PPP and DailyKos reported some polling numbers so I thought I would pass it on. The Koch/Rove money machine is pumping serious cash into the 10th Senate race with negative ad's about negative ads against Democrate Shelly Moore. This is suppose to be the closest contest.

10th Senate
Shelly Moore (D): 45%
Sheila Harsdorf (R-inc): 50%
Undecided: 5

18th Senate

Jessica King (D): 50
Randy Hopper (R-inc): 47
Undecided: 3

32nd Senate

Jennifer Shilling (D): 56
Dan Kapanke (R-inc): 42
undecided: 3
---------------------------

Here are some road signs that pretty much tell it all.


This first sign lays it on the line.  Leave this ski area and YOU CAN DIE!!!  Blunt honesty!

Do not feed you child to the alligator! But wait - is it an alligator?  Or is it a eyeless, remorseless, toothy Death Monster.  Whatever - don't do it.




Again - what's with the alligators! And really should you even have handicap people in a situation where if they go out of control they will run into an alligator?   Or perhaps this is the the most extreme Special Olympics event ever.
---------------------------------

We have relatives driving up from Texas and spending 4 or 5 days with us.  Should be fun. At least they are bring warm sticky weather up with them.  Be careful Friday - triple digit heat index. 
--------------------------------------



Speaking on Politics!   Sarah would have gotten this one right!  And I did not know that John Quincy Adams was a founding father



Yea - republicans are so so out of touch.

Cheers
Rod
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ▼  June (13)
      • Kudzu Jesus
      • Brewers - FAIL And Slavery is a bad thing
      • Republicans Recall - FAIL!!
      • Thistle seed (Nyjer seed) does not make thistles!
      • Cbus news
      • You know you are getting old when
      • The Worlds Greatest EXTRA -and Libertarian Magic Dust
      • Mallards Drunk Blind and Blue Dog Democrates - FAIL
      • What is Wrong with the Economy?
      • I seem to be missing 6.6 Billion dollars. Has any...
      • It's been a while
      • STOP HAVING SEX ON MY YARD
      • Very entertaining
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile