Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Retiring is suppose to be a happy time not a sad time!

Posted on 8:38 AM by Unknown
WHOA - Pulled that Rabbet out of their ass.


Minutemen were members of teams of select men from the American colonial partisan militia during the American Revolutionary War. They provided a highly mobile, rapidly deployed force that allowed the colonies to respond immediately to war threats, hence the name.

It was like the Minutemen were called to arms.  As the illegal voting of the NOW - non-fiscal part of the Bill was being rammed through the Senate people were literally RUNNING to the Capitol trying to save democracy!  People without coats, people in cars parking where ever their was an opening leaving their car and RUNNING to the Capitol!

  - - - -pardon me if I seem a little disjointed - many of the people around me have given their 1 day notice and are retiring tomorrow!   It seems like something "I" should do  - this is so fucked up.   The Republicans have REALLY screwed public workers in the ass! My contract is up TOMORROW (all of a sudden) after tomorrow the republicans can pretty much do what ever they want to us!  Putzpatrick's brother was put in charge of the Retirement system!   Go figure!!! 

ANYWAY - Walker has basically admitted he has been lying along!  The Collective Bargaining part of the bill was PART of the Fiscal package so he could not just get rid of it.  Until he decided that it did not have anything to do with fiscal so he split it out!  

Then he says he can get rid of Collective Bargaining because the people voted for him to get rid or it!  NOT so sure about that one!  

People here are STUNNED!!  It's like the rub has been ripped out from under them, it's like the same day as 911 happened!!  
 
-----------------------------
OK - I turned in my paper wit hall the others!    One side says don't go crazy - nothing is goign to happen but the other side says . . . why risk a LOT of money for 3 weeks!!  

MAN!!!  This is SO messed up!   Retiring is suppose to be a happy time not a sad time! 
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ▼  March (18)
      • QE2 is ending! Hide your money!
      • A company is actually NOT a human.
      • The war on the impoverished
      • The Ninth Gate
      • We won Mega Millions . . or al least a part!
      • the (lesser) signs of the apocalypse
      • Find a meeting place.
      • Reacting to Japan - Brewers
      • The Pledge of Allegiance
      • gerrymandering
      • Welcome to Fitzwalkerstan
      • Retiring is suppose to be a happy time not a sad t...
      • Winning Battles!
      • The truth is out!
      • No real ranting today!
      • Madison Metro unveils new streamline bus system
      • It's a Girl
      • Lead burns red and makes you dead
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile