Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Betting the Farm

Posted on 6:01 AM by Unknown
I can not believe that Gov Walker has become a rock star for all of Americas Crypto Fascists Airhead Zombies! He is running around the U.S. collecting $10,000 from all of the ultra rich neo-cons because FINALLY, they have someone who does not care about the workers and citizens but is more interested in big business.

The question is - can money win elections? Well, he seems to think so. I don't think he will and I firmly believe that he along with most of the recalled republicans will lose.  I don't care what the newest polls say.  When almost all of the Republicans I know will not vote for him I have hope. 

In the last election all of the candidates that were associated with Walker's corrupt administration lost! I laugh at his latest ad's saying in one year he has solved the $3 billion deficit. Yea -I got a bridge you can buy also. It's an accounting trick.

We still owe the money, just not THIS year. It's like your credit card. Let's say you owe $10,000. So, you have a deficit of $10,000 right? No, not if you say that that money is owed IN THE FUTURE!! So right now you own $200 for your payment. Not $10,000.  You have solved the budget dilemma.

Anybody that thinks Walker is doing Wisconsin good is a gullible lemming being taken for a ride. Seriously.  He is Wisconsin biggest scam artist twisting facts.

BTW - I officially endorse Barrett! I'm sure the newspapers will be all over that one.

And as for Senator Fitzgerald? If you watched Justified this year. He really reminds me of Quarles, the creepy bad guy.

TV bad guy

Fitzgerald - real life creepy bad guy
----------------------------------------------------------

TRIVIA - who was the very very first batter any Madison Muskie faced in their very very first game.

Ivan Rodriguez!  I was listening to the game on the radio and remember because I was surprised the Midwest League had a Russian!  Obviously I was wrong about that Russian thing.  Ivan announced he is retiring from baseball and I thought I would bring that up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This is never ever a good sign.


------------------------

How's your gardens!  Hopefully we will get some good rain today!

In my clay garden the speedwell and catmint flowered the last week of June in 2010 and the last week of MAY in 2011. Remember last year we had a spring that never ended. 



 
The butterfly garden is typically a month behind the clay garden and seems to be on a more even keel and the last two years the 3rd week of July it blooms.



And here is what the back of the house is looking like so far. 


OH - the rock garden that Elwood slaves over every two weeks is doing great! 


We're going to plant another group of Heritage River Birch between our house and our neighbors house as a privacy screen.  I think there is just enough room and they look so nice.  It'll give both parties a little bit more privacy.  It's a mutual thing.


You can see a tiny wooden X just on the other side of the Cotoneasters.

Well - I better get going - I have a dentist appointment this morning  (cleaning - - - - new dental hygienist - I'm SCARED!!!).

And Milo cost us $160 yesterday.  Two kinds of ear infections and a really really bad upper respiratory cold - AWESOME!!!  That cat catches every flu, cold, infection you can think of. 
------------------------------

Not bragging but I won 8 out of 10, $5 baseball bets yesterday!  Feeling cocky - bettin' the farm today!  OH - one of my losses?  The Brewers.  I had the Dodgers at +155 and was feeling good.  Anytime I can go into extra innings with a big dog it's a good bet.  Even though I lost!     

Have a great day!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ▼  April (13)
      • Horse Trainer FAIL!
      • American economy is not bad at all.
      • Genocide Remembrance Day - Եղեռնի զոհերի հիշատակի օր
      • Doodlebobs on Vicodin
      • The JELLYFISH POPULATION IS BOOMING
      • Betting the Farm
      • Mac vs. PC - seriously - who cares!!
      • Don't forget about your putter
      • Pissed!
      • Fantasy Draft
      • Brewers, Time Machines, Three Cups of Tea, Wind
      • More landscaping
      • Why Gas Prices Are NOT So Bad.
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile