Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pissed!

Posted on 6:25 AM by Unknown
MAN - I;m a little ticked off this morning. You see I paid maintenance to my x-wife for a large number of years and I was fine with that. There were circumstances that I won;t go into but life was/is tough for her and maybe I'm a sucker but I felt better about myself if I could help out financially. I have good health, she does not and . . . .well . . .it's a pay it forward kind of thing.

HOWEVER - this ended a couple years ago and all was well. Until all of a sudden the Dept of Children and Families contacts me and says, wait a minute you owe a couple months from like the early 90's. WHAT???

Since everything was taken out of my check automatically how can this be. Well, they say, you will have to contact Milwaukee County! Milwaukee County says well, you will have to pay to see all those records from so long ago.

OK FINE - I'll just pay those few months . . .OH WAIT, now they had $75 for processing fees for a few years and yesterday I got a new fee of $65 for disbursement fees. What a freaking SCAM. These guys are worse then loan sharks.

OH the fee covers the cost of maintaining records (which I must pay to see). TICKED OFF!!!
--------------------------

I'm too pissed off to write more!! No one ever told me until a year later I was "late" in a payment. THEN when I complain they said we send letters out ever month. WELL , I GUESS NOT FOR THE FIRST TWENTY YEARS!!!

So the letter says on April 1st they will request the $65 from my employer . . . .so . . .should I pay this now?? Has my employer paid it?


OK - I stepped away for a half hour and am still mad . I think I have to go to a driving range and crush some golf balls!!


BTW - Brewers are REALLY looking good!!

chow!

OH - did I mention I took a 20x30 photo to Hobby Lobby to have it dry mounted and when I go it back it was 19.75 x 29.75 and no longer fit in the frame? GRRRRRRR!

At least they are paying for a redue AND a new photo!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Seasons over and a retrospective.
    WOW - Saturday was the last art fair of the year and yesterday was my first day after fair season.  I felt rather lost.  All of a sudden I h...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ▼  April (13)
      • Horse Trainer FAIL!
      • American economy is not bad at all.
      • Genocide Remembrance Day - Եղեռնի զոհերի հիշատակի օր
      • Doodlebobs on Vicodin
      • The JELLYFISH POPULATION IS BOOMING
      • Betting the Farm
      • Mac vs. PC - seriously - who cares!!
      • Don't forget about your putter
      • Pissed!
      • Fantasy Draft
      • Brewers, Time Machines, Three Cups of Tea, Wind
      • More landscaping
      • Why Gas Prices Are NOT So Bad.
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile