Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Carnival Cruise Line Diet

Posted on 9:19 AM by Unknown
Next time you think you are having a bad day . . . . . . turn up the volume and listen to the voices!

Why do I chuckle inside when I watch this !! LOL



So Scott Walker found out that the money he thought he would have when he nixed High Speed Rail is not really going to flow into Wisconsin. Illinois wants it if we don't want it.

At least his next plan - to rescind the smoking ban and create toll ways are moving forward! I can already see this administration will have all sorts of brilliant ideas!

Of course I suppose many of you think I'm just anti-Republican and I'm not. I actually do not blame Bush for many of the things many Democrats blame him for!

I don't blame Bush for our economy as much as I do not blame Obama for the BP Oil Spill. It's normally just who is in the chair when bad things happen.

It's the many many small things that take place which most Americans never know about.  That is the power of the Presidency. There are really only a few BIG things which a President can do that change our lives. Supreme Court Justices and so forth.

The economy is way way to large for one guy to really have any BIG impact. All a President can do is try to nudge it one way or the other and with every nudge the results will show up in 5 or 6 years!

Now you say that the War in Iraq killed the economy. Partly true but can you really blame Bush? Both sides of the aisle were raising their hands and saluting after 911 and I'm pretty sure a very large majority of Americans were not THAT against the war . . . in the beginning!  

In fact there was a greater percentage of Americans PRO Iraq War there were Pro WWII. 

I'm not saying I thought the Bushpublicans were right, in fact I feel they were idiots how they actually went about goign to war, they were blundering fools! 

All I'm saying is that you can not ALWAYS blame the other side of the aisle for bad things happening.  Remember - while Republicans blame Obama for the Bank Bailout and while Democrats say the Bank Bailout WORKED.  Remember that it was Bush that actually started the bailout! too weird!

People get so worked up on blaming that they no longer see clearly.
----------------------------------------
I'm going to go on the Carnival Cruise Line Diet.  Spam, Pop Tarts and water!

I had to laugh when I saw that the cruise ship that broke in mid cruise had no electricity, plumbing or anything and the only food they could get were, Spam, Pop Tarts and water.  AWESOME CRUISE!!!

nuff said

BTW - I'm a rock star over at the Sports Handicapping blog (Grinders Warehouse).  My picks are an unheard of 41-19 in the NBA Against The Spread.

Rod
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ▼  November (14)
      • COPS - They're Everywhere and game changing virus's
      • Wisconsin Film School needs you help
      • So long Minnesota - Happy Trails to You
      • bad news and then good news and then excellent new...
      • They Shoot Horses Don't They
      • No More TV after this week!
      • We have a new "W" and "DJ - FacebookDetective".
      • The Carnival Cruise Line Diet
      • Scott Walker LOL
      • So long Al Harris
      • A View (not The View)
      • No Doom and Gloom Here!
      • It's all about Minnesota (almost)
      • Packers - never a doubt!!
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile