Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, November 8, 2010

So long Al Harris

Posted on 9:08 AM by Unknown
Looks like the Packers will cut Al Harris - here is the thing - his knee was OK but there are other options and they can save $2 million!.

Remember - good teams cut aging veterans a year early while bad teams keep then a year too long. Packers are a good team and it is a business remember!
---------------------------------

Contrats to Columbus - 65% voter turnout!! WOW - excellent job. I'm also proud to know that Columbus is a progressive town as Barrett beat out Mr. Shifty Pants and Feingold BLASTED Mr Milk Toast Johnson, while Tammy Baldwin beat some teenager.

The legislators won, both Republicans so it seems that while Columbus bends left it's more of the clear thinking people voting. Not just voting one way out of habit.

One one other note - why can't we have write in referendums!

For the straight party voters it was basically 50/50, And it was about 50% of the voters were . . . . straight!

I'm personally disappointed in Fall River as they seem to like Mr. Shifty Pants AND Mr. Milk Toast.
---------------------------------

Saturday night Josh, Jenny and Caydence (and Sydney) were over and we wanted pizza. They had never had Nepoli's pizza so we ordered a TWENTY-TWO INCH Pizza.

Well - we went to get it and - OH MY!!! The box barely fit through the door and it was a problem getting it into the car! I had to shift into drive before Josh could get into the front seat.

------------------

Since when does the Columbus Journal run an entire page of SPAM on page two!! The kind that LOOKS like it 's a real news article. So much for news! Very sad!
--------------------

I worked my first hours at Cannery Wine and Spirits in Sun Prairie. Cash registers are way different then 25 years ago when I worked in my last liqueur store.

I really enjoyed it actually. I like being around and talking to people, especially about BEER and WINE. I did learn that Stone Brewery (they make Arrogant Bastard) will be discontinuing selling their beer to Wisconsin, too much competition.
-------------------------

I'm a little short as a lot of writing is going into my other blog - Grinders Warehouse. My NBA system is clicking along and gamblers want to know the picks so . . . .

Plus what is all this WORK I have to do! ridicules!

Grinders Warehouse

Have a quick day!
Rod
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Seasons over and a retrospective.
    WOW - Saturday was the last art fair of the year and yesterday was my first day after fair season.  I felt rather lost.  All of a sudden I h...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Pain in the ass Monday
    WOW - I get to work and I have a totally new computer - thing is they took our old ones and reformatted the hard drives so all of my work st...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ▼  November (14)
      • COPS - They're Everywhere and game changing virus's
      • Wisconsin Film School needs you help
      • So long Minnesota - Happy Trails to You
      • bad news and then good news and then excellent new...
      • They Shoot Horses Don't They
      • No More TV after this week!
      • We have a new "W" and "DJ - FacebookDetective".
      • The Carnival Cruise Line Diet
      • Scott Walker LOL
      • So long Al Harris
      • A View (not The View)
      • No Doom and Gloom Here!
      • It's all about Minnesota (almost)
      • Packers - never a doubt!!
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile