Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

100?

Posted on 7:07 AM by Unknown
Did you see that new obsession in the news last night? Owning only 100 things. They showed these people who's total possessions can not total more then 100! My question is , do socks count as 2 or 1. How about toilet paper. Can you get buy without it? Remote for the TV? Is that included WITH the TV? FOOD??

Seems there is some room for loopholes!
------------------------------------


Lowest barometric ever recorded in Wisconsin happened yesterday! Columbus got down to 28.76 inches. Highest wind gust was 60.7. We went from September 21st to October 23rd with zero measurable rain and from Oct 24 to this morning 3.09 inches have fallen.

A good chunk of Columbus was without power for 8 hours (?). Did not come back until about 11:00 last night in much of the town. Seems a tree fell on a tree which fell on power lines!

--------------------------------------------

STILL trudging through Door County shots!

 I've found I work best (meaning I get less confused) when I have 3 or 4 shots in the works and just leave all the others along.  Then once the ones I like are complete move on.   Otherwise I have 20 all 3/4 done and I'm not sure where I am on any of them.

Cana Island Lighthouse
 


Fish Creek


--------------------------------------

I lost the Lakers -7 but won the over.   After talking to balderdash yesterday I found out I miscalculated the Home Field advantage.  Also REAL handicappers said that the Laker's would be much to interested in their new pretty rings to play heads down basketball. 

I did win $$ on Boston beating the pathetic Miami Heat. Watch for a revenge game in a few weeks.

Have a breezy day
Rod
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Seasons over and a retrospective.
    WOW - Saturday was the last art fair of the year and yesterday was my first day after fair season.  I felt rather lost.  All of a sudden I h...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ▼  October (17)
      • Biggest Storm EVER
      • 100?
      • Bad Hair Tuesday
      • Sort of busy-ish!
      • ESPN Loves Madison
      • Step UP for Down Syndrome Walk
      • White Boy?
      • Knock knock - anybody home?
      • Locked Out
      • Like An Italian Without Hands
      • Friday blog coming
      • It Was Like Kitchen Nightmares
      • Drinking the Lake
      • No Room at the Inn
      • Work?
      • Weekend update
      • Lists
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile