Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Put away the Champagne

Posted on 8:06 AM by Unknown
Romney in Final Push to Alienate Remaining Voters 
--------------------------------------------------------------

So I was looking at my results of my fantasy baseball and wondering why I was not getting congratulations and so forth and start to read the directions.   WHAT?  It's not over??   oops!!!  3 more days!!! sigh!!   (Did you know that on the photo.net forums if you put ?? or !! you get an error saying only one ? is allowed, I guess they have memory problems!!!).

So my fantasy team has today and tomorrow to hold on.  I've been riding the Brewers for a month now and they are doing great for me.  For the last month I've had Gomez, Weeks, Lucroy for most of the year and their starters have been really good.  I pulled away a little last night.
--------------------------------------------------

Packers - I said if they could go 2-2 in the 1st 4 games they were in good shape!!  So far so good.  I feel it's not that the Packer offense is that much worse.  It's just that other teams had an entire winter to figure out how to beat them.  So now they have to look for new ways.  McCarthy is pretty darn good at that.  Plus - would you rather have them be hot NOW?  or at the end of the season.

-------------------------------------------------

Great idea!!! 

 
----------------------------------------

So I take the new car to work today and forget that my access key is in the old car.  HMMMMM  I'll have to follow somebody in.  I walk up to the building and everybody is coming out.  Gas leak we're told.    But 10 minutes later we allowed to enter.  No problem getting in. 

Gas was spilled next to an air intake.
------------------------------------------------

I put this on facebook last night - a giant cockroach was crawling across the field in the Bear game.   I thought it was a mouse or something and rewound.  YEW!  


--------------------------------------

OH the Yahoo Fantasy Football report

The Grinder picked up their third win in a row when they defeated Levi Stubbs 121.90 - 95.90, recording the highest score of the week. With Dennis Pitta delivering zero points for The Grinder, the margin wasn't as big as it could have been. Levi Stubbs goes to 1-3 and falls to ninth place. The Grinder is in second place having also recently run over diebradydie (81.02 - 78.74) and I Love This GAME! (100.52 - 86.02).

YEA BABY!!!!
--------------------------------------------

The new TV season is underway and it's always interesting what happens in Season #2 of new shows.   You gotta think that most producers and writers, when they create a show are most concerned with the 1st episode and maybe the second episode.  Thinking of season two is ludicrous, just try to get ON TV first. They if you are actually picked up you are stressed out at thinking for 12 to 20 MORE shows for the current year.  You might not make it to year two.

But then you get picked up for year two and GULP - what happens next.

Remember Jericho? - a really good show Year One but died year two.   

Person of Interest, one of my favorite shows looks really interesting as The Computer seems to actually have a mind of it's own. I love the direction this show is going.  Have not seen Season two of Once Upon a Time yet (I'll have all night Wednesday for catching up).

Last Resort was GREAT but I read the 2nd show sucks.  This was one of those show where you put everything into the Premier and they the 2nd episode goes a different route because you had no idea if there would actually be a second show.

OK - nuff said!








Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ▼  October (14)
      • Unconnected
      • BUY YOUR OWN DAMN CANDY
      • a little blog
      • Run Rod Run
      • Meanwhile, in Russia
      • Running - photos - I wish Romney used MY money - s...
      • Tuesday Stuff
      • Vacation Won't stop helling us!
      • Vacation from Hell part 2
      • A Vacation to Forget - Day 1.5
      • Facebook - the new blogger
      • Ninabuck Bridge
      • Put away the Champagne
      • Fall Colors - and I WIN!!!!!
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile