Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

a little blog

Posted on 8:09 AM by Unknown
WELL - I caught it for even thinking about dissing the Velvet Frog Mel Torme'. 

---------------------------------------------

OH - get this little piece of crap.  Remember Brad Frye?  The guy that stole 5 computers from his Columbus Computer store including first my hard drive and then the entire computer??  He was in jail but it seems he got out on probation a few months ago.

Well, he now has an extra 5 new misdemeanor theft charges, 1 burglary and 4 forgery charges. Thank you court system.  Yet another probation gift?
------------------------------

Missed out on the bigger rain yesterday.  Only 0.22 in Columbus while Madison was closer to 0.70.
------------------------------

Wasn't the light pretty cool yesterday about 5:00?  I tried to capture it but at the moment failed but I really have not had time to look at most of the shots I took.

HOWEVER - while I was wondering around the Columbus Country Club I got an idea for a project - The Trees of the Country Club.  There are a bunch of pretty sweet trees on that course.  All different shapes and sizes.

Here is one. 

Golfing Trappers Turn tomorrow. Never played there.  I'll have to look for my clubs.

------------------------------------------------------------

I was watching Lettermen the other night and they had their musical guests.  It's not often that I'll stop what I was doing and actually listen to the performer but this time it was so unusual and then BAM - I remember the commercial I had heard a riff from.   I can't get this out of my head.

The nice thing was that Lettermen had a rather . . . .contentious interview with a Tea Partier and it was a little stressed.  This seemed to bring a lighter mood to the show.  Cna you think where you have heard this song before?

She just puts it all out there!!

http://youtu.be/PjaYUcIpsps


Cheers
Rod
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ▼  October (14)
      • Unconnected
      • BUY YOUR OWN DAMN CANDY
      • a little blog
      • Run Rod Run
      • Meanwhile, in Russia
      • Running - photos - I wish Romney used MY money - s...
      • Tuesday Stuff
      • Vacation Won't stop helling us!
      • Vacation from Hell part 2
      • A Vacation to Forget - Day 1.5
      • Facebook - the new blogger
      • Ninabuck Bridge
      • Put away the Champagne
      • Fall Colors - and I WIN!!!!!
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile