Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall Colors - and I WIN!!!!!

Posted on 7:20 AM by Unknown
What do you say when you have nothing to say?  Well, in the past I just made up shit.  But I even had LESS to say then "before" so I just said nothing last week. 

----------------------------------------

Yesterday it was stress Sunday.  My Fantasy Baseball team was in the Championship week with $100 on the line and it was so freaking close.  I actually sat down as many of my pitchers as I could.  I had a 0.20 edge in ERA and less in WHIP and wanted to hold on.  HOWEVER - my one relief pitcher went one inning and gave up 2 runs. 

Here is the final result - I WIN!!!! 



Storm had all the ti breakers.  One RBI or one more hit and I lose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to the Danville Mill area and took a few photos and also a few shots that Elwood wanted from around the house.  Our big landscaping day consisted of watering and drinking beer Saturday.  hmmmmm  things have calmed down a little.  LOL

ANYWAY - the sky was pretty crappy - sort of a washed out sky so  few shots got away due to lack of wonderfullness but I did get a few. 






enough for today

rm
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ▼  October (14)
      • Unconnected
      • BUY YOUR OWN DAMN CANDY
      • a little blog
      • Run Rod Run
      • Meanwhile, in Russia
      • Running - photos - I wish Romney used MY money - s...
      • Tuesday Stuff
      • Vacation Won't stop helling us!
      • Vacation from Hell part 2
      • A Vacation to Forget - Day 1.5
      • Facebook - the new blogger
      • Ninabuck Bridge
      • Put away the Champagne
      • Fall Colors - and I WIN!!!!!
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile