Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, October 28, 2011

A truck Panorama? WHY NOT!! But not now!

Posted on 6:18 AM by Unknown
Hope everyone is enjoying the ride in the stock market this month.  Could be the best month since 1987. Seems the economy is doing very well and people are spending money. PLUS, overseas the big debt crisis (not unlike what the U.S. had a few years ago before Obama was elected) has been "fixed".

Probably won't last long as I suspect the Wall Street managers will start to take some profits for end month reports.  However November and December are typically bullish anyway.

October is called the Bear Killer Month for a reason and is the #1 month in the year for buying cheap stocks.  October is the 1st month of the most bullish quarter of the year - HOWEVER - stocks on Halloween is a rarely rises.


Bring on November which boast the biggest % gain on average of all months however the 1st part of November is typically full of downturns because of tax selling.  BTW - want free money?  Be fully invested the day before and the day after Thanksgiving. 
------------------------------------------
WOW - what a baseball game last night.  I had home brew club but got home for the last 3 innings and WOW.  talk about excitement.  One of the great, all time World Series games and a finish I doubt I will ever see again!  Texas - the first team EVER to blow 3 saves in one World Series game.
--------------------------------------------

I went to Rio to pick up some steaks and bacon at Jacobson's Sausage Shop which has OUTSTANDING produce and their Grilling Bacon is to die for!


As I left the clouds were so sweet with pop up rain storms I took a drive into the country and came across the Grassy Lake Wildlife Area. I stopped and took a few photos and turned onto Fur Farm Road. Saw a drive off and investigated and took this shot.



As I was driving home I spotted one of those LONG LONG tube trucks at the Visitor Center on 151.  You know those trucks with the huge white cylinders?   Those are 1/3 of the base of those wind mills (the ones Walker hates).    So I stopped and took a panorama of the truck.  I have not worked on it yet but I hope that comes out.  I could not get the entire thing in my camera so  . . panorama?  why not!  LOL

Have a great Packer-less weekend

Rod
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ▼  October (12)
      • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
      • A truck Panorama? WHY NOT!! But not now!
      • The rich keep getting richer
      • LaRussa and phones lines FAIL!!
      • Weekend update.
      • I am getting into BIG BIG trouble with THIS post!!...
      • This and That!
      • Where did the Tea Party go.
      • Brewers - sigh
      • Fall Colors and Black & White and Hydro Street Bre...
      • Brent Brent Brent - Gunslinger to Mudslinger
      • Greatest Weekend in Sports in Wisconsin History
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile