Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

RIP Sierra, at least you found Blake

Posted on 5:45 AM by Unknown
As heart broken as we were at Blakes passing, the cats were taking it hard also. Milo just lays around where Blake used to pace and Sierra Sunday decided to take matters into her own hands and go looking for him.

Sadly we were finding it much easier to keep her inside.  She was extremely fast and when we had the door open for Blake she would take advantage of Blake when he could not decide when to jump off the 3 inch cliff out the door.

So Sunday was the first time she had gotten out since Blake left us.  I feel 100% sure she was looking for him. The were inseparable.  When we took Blake for his walks she would follow right behind.

 . . . .  a golfer found her on the 16th fairway, dead.  There was no physical harm so she was either poisoned by the course or just dehydrated and collapsed?  I'm going dehydration and heat exhaustion as Milo almost died one hot summer day last year.  So we are down two loved ones in less then a seek and this is a tough one for me as I have never lost a pet that I was not prepared to lose.

Goodbye Sierra, at least you are with Blake again.

sniff



Sierra always thought she was so clever hiding








Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ▼  August (12)
      • ART? ART? Bears? What?
      • Unleashed and Uncorked - Dane County Humane Society
      • Phase 3 - GONE!
      • Big O's Trailers
      • Trailer Hunting
      • Post #1001
      • Post #1000
      • Busy time
      • Green Darner
      • Sirius Satellite Radio Scam and Meaningful Art.
      • Moving on.
      • RIP Sierra, at least you found Blake
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile