Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Whew - got my act together last night

Posted on 6:06 AM by Unknown
First off for any of you that do not get my photo email news letter thingy.  I will be a featured artist at the July RAW Madison event.  I'll have more on that when we get closer to July 18th.  The only solid thing I know is that I have 20 tickets to sell at $10 a piece.   I now have a RAW Madison page  at RAW Madison Grinder and if you want to know what RAW Madison is you can go to Raw Madison Mixology.  Help me out, buy a ticket and come on down for the event (or buy one and don't come but I would rather see you).  It really does sound like a lot of fun,  Wednesday July 18th 8:00pm to 11:00pm.

OH - sold my first 2 foot x 4 foot canvas piece a couple days ago. SWEET
-----------------------------------------------

Last night in golf I had one of my most satisfying rounds in recent memory.  OH - I have had better rounds but this one I started off HORRIBLE.  What was satisfying was that those 1st four holes were all the same problem and I kept telling myself the round was not lost, I could work my way out of the hole.  One of my golf partners said "you know you are falling backwards".  YEA - I KNOW THAT!

For me it's not not knowing what the problem is, it's getting myself to STOP doing it.

WELL - starting with #5 I had a birdie chance but three putted, #5 I came within inches of a eagle on a 200 yard 2nd shot, the ball trickeled past the cup and ended right behind it by 3 feet. I lipped out the birdie try and took a par, #7 missed a 5 footer for par, #6 came up 2 feet short on an extreme uphill birdie try and #9 was 3 inches short for an uphill par.   9 over on the first 4 holes and 3 over the last 5.

Very satisfied.   



Friday I'll be golfing with WISC-TV personalities and non personalities in a scramble at Chula Vista in Da Dells.  Man they have bad photos of their course.  They should get a real photographer to photogize their course! 

---------------------------------------------------

Here is a shot I took of the Capitol in Madison last weekend.  I wanted to get some families chillaxing on the lawn but I did not want people to try to recognize anyone, that takes away from the overall photo. 
 I'm short of words today - been up since 4:00 when Blake decided to find every piece of floor without carpeting - click click click pace pace pace.  MAN - old dogs will drive you crazy.  So I let him out and lay on the couch figuring he would do his thang and come in - half hour later I see him running all over the backyard having a good old time.  sigh. 

--------------------------------------------

I didn't know they even made those signs!  RE/MAX thinks of everything


I'm not even going to mention the Brewers - yea - I watched to the very end.  A WALK OFF WALK?  Seriously?

--------------------------------------------------

Try to stay warm this weekend!!  Remember - put on extra layers.

Rod
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ▼  June (12)
      • The most important blog of your life
      • Raw Madison and Lincoln
      • Move complete!
      • Moving Day
      • Columbus Horse and Carriage Festival
      • Whew - got my act together last night
      • The Cap and Cbus events
      • WOW - some people just do not want to give up the ...
      • RAW Madison wants me! - Trailer bonanza
      • Thinking out loud. WHAT? did I say that out loud?
      • Big Bang String Thing
      • NO NOT DELETE!!!
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile