Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Thursday, June 28, 2012

The most important blog of your life

Posted on 5:59 AM by Unknown
This could be the most important blog of your life.

 How to win at Rock Paper Scissors.
 
I bring this up because it seems scientists have spent over 10 trillion dollars (rounding up to the nearest 10 trillion) to make a robot that ALWAYS WINS at Rock,Paper, Scissors.  So unless you are playing that robot, here are the strategies on how to win at Rock,Paper, Scissors.
----
Watch how your opponent plays other people.  If you are out and see someone playing Rock,Paper, Scissors, observe and remember, look for overall patterns.

Rookie players will tend to lead with Rock,  If you are playing a spontaneous game against A MALE his opening move will normally be Rock so go with Paper.  Why?  A clenched fist is power and guys like to feel tough.   HOWEVER - if you are going against a woman, they tend to lead with Scissors, so go with rock.

If you are going against an experience male Rock,Paper, Scissors player, they will lead with Paper or Scissors because they think you will throw Rock or Scissors, so lead with Scissors.  Experience females will lead with Rock because they know about the stereotype Scissors thing, you should lead with Paper.

If you just won a "hand" inexperienced players will normally throw the hand that just beat them so throw the gesture that will beat you last throw.

Statistically Scissors is the least common move.  If you are confused at what to throw, go with paper as you will have a slight advantage.

There you go!  

Ho-Chunk here I come.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Looking at some more shots of Mill Pond in Lake Mills.

Hey - remember all the ultra cool things Columbus was going to do once Udey Dam was all fixed up?

An Ice Rink and so forth? What ever happened to those promises!  Also, what about fixing the streets that Mayor Bob promised!  How many years has it been.  NOT complaining about Mayor Bob.

Also - I might have ruffled some feathers of some people in the Chamber of Commerce.  I have not heard anything but . . . .I'm not mad at THEM, I'm mad at their employer.  Hey - I have canvas art hanging in the Attorney Generals office I think he is a buffoon so . . . . .

Just saying I'm not anti people working for Chamber, just angry at what Chamber stands for.

Don't get me started on The Salvation Army - those guys are unbelievable - 100% anti-gay. They will not help a LGBT individual unless that person renounces their LGBTness. Remember, the Salvation Army IS A CHURCH.   I will no longer drop coins into a red bucket.  If you want to donate, donate to pro-LGBT organizations such as The Red Cross.   





Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ▼  June (12)
      • The most important blog of your life
      • Raw Madison and Lincoln
      • Move complete!
      • Moving Day
      • Columbus Horse and Carriage Festival
      • Whew - got my act together last night
      • The Cap and Cbus events
      • WOW - some people just do not want to give up the ...
      • RAW Madison wants me! - Trailer bonanza
      • Thinking out loud. WHAT? did I say that out loud?
      • Big Bang String Thing
      • NO NOT DELETE!!!
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile