Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

White Boy Rap and Jury Duty

Posted on 7:16 AM by Unknown
White Boy Rap

Ahem, ahem
Me mother has gone to church,
She told me not to play with you
Because you're in the dirt,

It isn't because you're dirty,
It isn't because you clean,
It's because you got the whooping cough
And eat margarine

-------------------------------

Up the long latter
And down the show rope

To hell with king Billy
And God bless the pope.

If that doesn't do it
We'll tear 'em in two
And send them to hell
With the red, white and blue.
---
OK - either I'm about to have a stroke or my mammoth brain is recalling things from the way way past. I'm betting on a stroke. I have no idea why I thought of those two things this morning.I'm a little scared.
-----------------------------------------

I got an email a few days ago from a woman who spoke broken engrish. She loved a few of my "paintings" and wanted to purchase a couple. I sent her the price list and she ordered a couple and I tossed in the words "free shipping" because I knew that people like that and it's not THAT expensive.

She agreed and I should ship the canvas images to New Jersey and then London!! WHAT???? LONDON ENGLAND?

At least MY part is only to New Jersey.  I'm going to have to up my max payment on my CC processing and think I'm going to wait until things have cleared before I do any real sending.  How do I send FedEx anyway, is there a FedEx store??  Last tiem I shopped somethign to Denver and the UPS box ALONE cost $60!!  

---------------------------------------

I got a notice that I'm on call for 5 days of jury duty next month.  $20 large a day and 48.5 cents per mile. SWEET!!!!! I've always wanted to be on a jury.  Does anyone know where I can get one of those white wigs they wear in Europe? I think that would show how I'm taking this seriously.

I was just told that when someone was being hanged they had a black thing that would go on top of the white wig. That would be so cool. 

I was reading how to be a good juror.

1. Listen carefully.    Does this mean I can't have my iPad when in trial??
2. Keep an open mind.    I've been told my mind is so open it echoes!!
3. Control your emotions.  HEY - if I start to weep uncontrollably . . .should I raise my hand?
4. Do not discuss the case.  Well, except for my blog right? HELLO!! 
5. Do not read, view or listen to media accounts.     I actually don't understand that sentence.
6. Do not talk with anyone related to the case.    Define related, like a brother? spouse?.
7. Do not investigate on your own.   Except for asking questions during the trial of course!
8. Report problems to the court.   IF I lose the court WiFi password, THAT would be a problem.
9. Report emergencies to the court.  FIRE FIRE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
10. Be on time.

I am so ready to be on a jury!!!
--------------------------------

Now I must complete my HIPPA training! 

Cheers
Rod
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ▼  January (13)
      • Spam-a-lot
      • Good Bye Carmen Gonzalez!
      • Carmen Makes Her Move
      • The Scam Continues - with a twist
      • I got a letter from Carmen Gonzalez
      • Pintrest
      • Mrs.Carmen Gonzalez/Pack N Box Movers and Logistic...
      • "As for me on the 1st of hill"
      • White Boy Rap and Jury Duty
      • Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, John 3:16
      • Gov. Walker, putting the CON back in WisCONsin
      • Weird Week
      • What could possibly go wrong
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile