Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, January 30, 2012

Good Bye Carmen Gonzalez!

Posted on 7:17 AM by Unknown
WOW - who watched the Pro Bowl - how exciting was THAT.  I just wish there was less tackling.  They should make it Flag Pro Bowl.
-------------------------------------------
I was pigging some beer and got a phone call from some South African, or at least it sounded like a South African and he was asking for Rod Mel ote.  I said he was working but could take a message. HE said I needed to email Carmen Gonzelaz so they could make arrangements for pickign up the art work.

Yea - right, of course you are. After I hung up I went and emailed "Carmen" and told them that I knew they were scamming me since email #3 and that they were pretty famous on the internet.  I also ask if that was Carmen I talked to and her voice was much lower then I had been imagining.

Congratulations!! 

Odd.  I have not heard from them since.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hydro Street Brewery had their Mug Club event and the place was packed and happy.  DJ and I went there yesterday and had their BBQ Chicken Pizza on bruschetta bread and it really really good.

While there I took a photo of a girl that was enjoying some rootbeer.




 ---------------------------------------------------------
I was looking through some older files and found a shot of the Train Station.  This is the first iteration and I think I'm going to go a different direction on the next iteration. So remember this one so you can compare with #2.



-----------------------------------------

Check this out.   Stair at the red dot on the models nose for 30 seconds.  Then look at a blank wall and blink a few times!  What do you see.


------------------------------------------------------

I'm laughing at Newt!  Lots of people are trying to figure out why Newt is free falling in the polls and there are all sorts of theories. But the main one is . . .HE IS NEWT!!!  All of a sudden people see that he is what they thought he is.  He won the last election because he yelled at the media but now when he is yelling at EVERYBODY he's just a loose cannon.  Between creating a moon base to invading Iran, YIKES!!!! 

BUT WAIT!  ORDER NOW AND YOU CAN GET.


In 2009 Newt wanted to shoot lasers at the North Koreans. 

In 2002 he wanted to launch "orbital death rays".

In 1996 he sponsored a bill called "The Drug Importer Death Penalty Act of 1996" which would have given life sentences to anyone convicted of bringing more than two ounces or so of pot into the U.S.

In 1984 he wanted to reduce crime with "space mirrors".

IN 2008 he wanted to let terrorists attack us. The more successful the Bush administration has been at foiling bad guys, said Gingrich in 2008, "the less proof there is that we're in danger" and the less vigilant Americans are. Newt's fix? Allow an attack to get through "every once in a while... just to remind us."

Newt worries a lot about "a nuclear blast high above the United States that would instantly throw the nation into a dark age.  Actually I worry about that myself!

 Make the moon America's 51st state - Back when he was in the House, Newt "authored a bill that would allow a lunar colony to apply for statehood once it reached 13,000 residents,".

Newt would make a most interesting President. 
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ▼  January (13)
      • Spam-a-lot
      • Good Bye Carmen Gonzalez!
      • Carmen Makes Her Move
      • The Scam Continues - with a twist
      • I got a letter from Carmen Gonzalez
      • Pintrest
      • Mrs.Carmen Gonzalez/Pack N Box Movers and Logistic...
      • "As for me on the 1st of hill"
      • White Boy Rap and Jury Duty
      • Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, John 3:16
      • Gov. Walker, putting the CON back in WisCONsin
      • Weird Week
      • What could possibly go wrong
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile