Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Spam-a-lot

Posted on 9:25 AM by Unknown
If I combined all of my spam I get in one night this is what I could do.

I could be a flat bellied X-Ray Technician using my new discounted per eye lasik vision and be dating married big beautiful Asian singles while taking my free viagra and buying as much TRON (it's about to break out) with my winnings from an investment of only $1 which was made into thousands and I will need to get more bank accounts now.

SWEET!!!!!
---------------------------------------

I saw a thing on the tube about these people that voted for Obama but now don't like him because he has done nothing to the economy.

sigh.

I seem to remember EVERYONE saying "This is not going to be a quick fix". But then like 4 months later those same people (well, some of the same) were complaining that the economy was stagnant and Obama was not doing enough!

I'm not 100% pro Obama, there are somethings I disapprove of. His canceling of space exploration is totally bogus. Russia and China are the only space explorers now. The thing that he misses is that it's not WHAT we find in space, it's the kids that want to be scientists BECAUSE we go into space.

Not just space scientists but all of the science's. There is no excitement in "learning" anymore. His canceling the space program was very republican of him.
---------------------------

OH - I keep forgetting - Columbus is getting a ShopKo Home Town Store. It will carry 70% of what "normal" ShopKo's have. Columbus will be the 6th Home Town store. It will be erected across from the Travel Center. Watch for the erection soon! The more erections Columbus has the happier we will all be!

-------------------------------

Feel the earth quack (earth quack??  LOL) last night?? I could hardly stand up! That 2.4 was ROCKING THE HOUSE!! Actually I did not feel it and as far as I know Blake did not warn me of the coming near disaster.

-------------------------------

WOW - I just saw that our building will become a lock down fortress. The cafeteria will be closed to anyone NOT having a special access card. It's part of the "Safety Modernization Project". I wonder if I try to get in with no card the guys in the floor length black leather coats will stand on my neck asking me who won the World Series!

--------------------------------
Jury Duty Thursday!!


END!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ▼  January (13)
      • Spam-a-lot
      • Good Bye Carmen Gonzalez!
      • Carmen Makes Her Move
      • The Scam Continues - with a twist
      • I got a letter from Carmen Gonzalez
      • Pintrest
      • Mrs.Carmen Gonzalez/Pack N Box Movers and Logistic...
      • "As for me on the 1st of hill"
      • White Boy Rap and Jury Duty
      • Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop, John 3:16
      • Gov. Walker, putting the CON back in WisCONsin
      • Weird Week
      • What could possibly go wrong
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile