Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, April 1, 2011

No Blood Was Spilled

Posted on 5:59 AM by Unknown
First order of bigness is to divert you attention to my Sports blog Grinders Warehouse where I have my little experiment going,  wagering "peanuts". So if you want a quicky sport fix I'll TRY to stay away from sports here.
------------------------------------------

No blood was spilled.

Took Milo to the vet yesterday. DJ said NEVER AGAIN as she came home looking like Carrie from the exorcists.

Well - Milo was basically well behaved and $180 later we I'm stuffing pills and gallons of chalky liquid down his throat.   Actually it's not that hard. He is strong but slow unlike Sierra which is literally impossible to pill!

So I squirt a test tube of chalky paste for deworming (a precaution) I also have 28 pills I have to stuff down his throat to cure whatever he has, sort of a hacking cough with post nasal drip.

We have had 4 cats that we have taken to a vet and not once has a vet been able to figure out what is wrong!  Cats are an enigma.  

-------------------------------------------
I see the co-chairman for Prossers re-election, former Governor Patrick Lucy, has switch tribes and is now backing Kloppenberg.  Geez - that's rough for the  co-chairman of a re-election committee to switch,  sort of funny actually! 

Thos ad's on TV talking about putting an 80 year old farmer in jail?  Well, she environmental prosecutioner, I'm pretty sure the dude had it coming! She was also a Peace Corps Volunteer in Botswana (damn hippie).

Badger and Union cabs are offering free rides to the polls in case you are looking for a ride.
---------------------------------------

Did you see that news about red dye?  how it's bad for children?  They had a mother on TV saying that after her daughter ate a  Pink Fluff sandwich she became ill because of the Pink Fluff.

A PINK FLUFF SANDWICH?   and I thought a pink fluff sandwich was a healthy alternative to fruit and vegetables.   WHO WOULD GIVE THEIR KID THAT! 

All I got at the moment.

Have a great weekend.

Rod
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ▼  April (11)
      • Not enough time to be retired!
      • Gravity Waves, Brewers & Sarah Palins Easter Celeb...
      • All My Children gets the axe.
      • Happy tax day.
      • whacko beggars and neurosurgeons
      • Trains End Supper Club
      • String Cheese - YUMMO
      • Monday April 10th the day after summer.
      • it ain't over
      • Honor Flight
      • No Blood Was Spilled
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile