Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

All My Children gets the axe.

Posted on 5:59 AM by Unknown
 I called last nights Brewer game to a tee!!!    Grinders Warehouse for Brewer Talk!
 ----------------



Remember that awesome vocal group The Faith Tones and their album "Jesus Use Me".

One of you faithful readers found an alternative cover for the group.

-------------------------------------

Seems Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Company  is pulling all their ad's from ABC because of ABC's decision to cancel All My Children and One Life To Live.   The network will fill the spot with a FOOD show (like we need more food shows) and a "lifestyle transformation" show which sounds like a transgender thing to me but I could be wrong . . . I hope it is more like a Oprah show because we need more of those kind also.

Then there is Mike Leake. Mike Leake was the first-round draft pick in 2009 for the Cincinnati Reds, the eighth selection overall. He received a $2.3 million signing bonus and will make $425,000 this year. Seems he removed security tags from six T-shirts at a store and left without paying for them, value was about $60.

Moron!

Hey - check out this break dancing Anaconda.


--------------------------------------

And this is just bad luck

--------------------------------------

I drove to moms house yesterday - her birthday is Friday and she was having problems with her TV. Seems the batteries died in her remote and she replaced the batteries with dead batteries so she thought it was the TV.   ANYWAY - she is looking to get off over the air TV and is thinking about DIRECT TV but that is like $60 a month,  Dish Net seems cheaper for basic but will she get local channels for the $29 a month or is that extra?    Maybe she could get Charter again.  She hated Charter because they were rude and she could not understand the remote but can't I buy a inexpensive remote with big buttons?

Do they make remotes for the older generation?  I know they make phones with big buttons!

OH - and I LOVED the drive home yesterday! awesome!!!!  In fact I think spring time is my favorite time of year!  Hope is in the air (in the form of slush, sleet and hail). 
 -----------------------------------

Nuff said.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ▼  April (11)
      • Not enough time to be retired!
      • Gravity Waves, Brewers & Sarah Palins Easter Celeb...
      • All My Children gets the axe.
      • Happy tax day.
      • whacko beggars and neurosurgeons
      • Trains End Supper Club
      • String Cheese - YUMMO
      • Monday April 10th the day after summer.
      • it ain't over
      • Honor Flight
      • No Blood Was Spilled
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile