Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, August 23, 2013

Gotta run

Posted on 6:04 AM by Unknown
Got some portraits to take care of this morning in Madison so cant spend a lot of time.

Came in 2nd in the Amber contest - I expected to not win since my Amber was unique with a cinnamon flavor from what I believe was the Crystal hops which is viewed as the most pungent of the new triploid Hallertau family of hops.  I like it but . . .it's an Amber  zzzzzzzzzz

-----------------------------------

Finally watched the 2 hour premier of season 3 of Hell On Wheels - WOW - what a powerful well written show.  In my top 4 of best shoes on TV.  If you have not watched it Netflix has the 1st two seasons. 

---------------------------------

Jenny took this shot of Sydney working on her iPad.  I guess Jen got some sunglasses from tag and grab and baby Sid wanted to wear some.


-----------------------------------

WOW - I feel so small all of a sudden.

------------------------------

Disc Golf’s Popularity Exploding, For Better For Worse

Very good video on how Disc Golf is exploding across the country

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9212381


--------------------------------------------

This is an awesome video on air traffic control - 24 hours of planes


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ▼  August (9)
      • Action Tire Repair
      • What is that red stuff - and rain? Where?
      • Gotta run
      • Congrats to Caleb and Alison
      • Paint By Numbers?
      • What a Weekend
      • "The Day the Clown Cried"
      • More Indy and other stuff in my head.
      • Band of Brothers - USS Indianapolis
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile