Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mayor OKs Columbus ET Landing Zone!

Posted on 7:13 AM by Unknown


All of you Columbus peeps!  Ever wonder what is on the other side of the hill when you come in on Hwy 73?  Yea - you see the construction for Enerpac but then . . .WHAT?  That corn field north of 73 now has a lot gong on BEHIND the hill.  What's going on over there that is so secret.  

Well this reporter wanted to know so he climbed the security hill and took a peek.

IT'S AN ET LANDING ZONE I BELIEVE!!  What else could it be.

I guess we all know what all of those "closed-door" meetings were about for the city council. 

OH - the towns government SAYS it's Enerpac but notice that once the Enerpac was OK'd people started to . . . "retire" or get "voted out" of office. How convenient .   BUT WAIT - there is more going on then you think.  


Is that an EGG? Next to the mammoth scooper?  hmmmmmm
As I watched what was going on I was shocked.  All of this Enerpac construction is ONE GUY (human?)!   It only looks like hundreds.

Here is what happens.  The big dump truck (see below) is driven to the ET landing zone.  The "driver" jumps out, hops into the scooper, fills up the truck,  hops out of the scooper, hops into the truck and drives off,.  

And look at the "driver".  No human sits like that.  IT HAS GLOWING EYES FOR GOD'S SAKE.




I'll have more photos as soon as I make my aluminum cap to protect myself.

This reminds me of my blog from April 22, 2010 


 Yea - it's all starting to make sense now isn't it.   PLUS - look what building that the hidden rocket is located!!!!

YEA - of course it bulges!   THERE IS A FREAKING ROCKET INSIDE! 

Call Davis Clark of the DPW and ask him what is REALLY going on (is he even human? I'm really looking at people now!!).  ET landing zone and all of a sudden barricades go up around a assumed rocket launch site?  This is getting curiouser and curiouser.

No wonder I lost the election - I know THE TRUTH.  (even though people contact me because their alderman does not answer emails).  And they call me a chameleon loose cannon that shoots from the hip!!  HA!  I know who you are!
-------------------------------

OK - Brewer game - I have never seen a Manager go to the mound and remove a catcher before  LOL  Brewers look like the 27 Yankees when they play Pittsburgh.
------------------------------------

Sad about Angelina Jolie.  Her mother AND grandmother died of breast cancer and Doctors said she had an 87%  chance of having breast cancer so she had a double mastectomy. (a co-worker, female,  just said her breasts were replaced with laser guns).  But in seriousness I believe if there is one woman in the world that will come out of that operation just fine it would be  Angelina.  She writes "I feel empowered that I made a strong choice that in no way diminishes my femininity."

I've always liked her but when she was asked to be in a James Bond movie she turned it down saying ONLY, if she could be James Bond!    If you have not seen the movie SALT, she is James Bond in that one I believe.  Pretty damn good action flick!

BTW - the latest 007 movie was boring I thought even though I really like Daniel Craig. 

-----------------------------------------

DJ has taken up knitting in a big way. She went to ShopKo to get some new needles but I was not expecting this.  She does do things in a big way.


WAIT - is she an alian?   hmmmmm

Cheers

Grinder

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • Rome vs. America
      • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
      • Different blog today
      • Wisconsin's Tornado Alley
      • Storms and taking photos of . . . EVERYTHING
      • A few photos!
      • Mayor OKs Columbus ET Landing Zone!
      • Duct Tape Is SO Much Better Then Stitches
      • RAIN -upper 80s' by Tuesday!!
      • 17 Years Ago and We Let These People Vote?
      • Rain Rain Rain
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile