Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, March 23, 2012

Better

Posted on 8:39 AM by Unknown
Just an update - I feel much better from the flu - however I think I did some serious back tracking with the 4 pieces of pizza I had lastnight. Obviously my empty enzyme depleted intestines did not like the idea that after 4 days of non eating and then having an extremely tasty bowl of oatmeal was not the correct base for 4 pieces of pizza.

Yea - OK - lesson learned! WOW, I did not know a body could make those sounds INSIDE!! I think I woke up Blake and he's deaf. I felt like Clintonville. Although Mary did comment that my downfall into the hells of flu-dom did coincide with the Clintonville booming and perhaps I'm a ventriloquististic poltergeist.
------------------------------

So that is the update.

HOWEVER - I do want to share one video. As you all know we're pretty hot on Johnnie Depp up here in Columbus and here is the trailer for his new movie

Dark Shadows! This looks like a riot!!!! There are not THAT many true actors around. The kind that will put on a costume and just be totally NOT themselves at all.

http://youtu.be/wpWvkFlyl4M



Have a weekend.

Rod
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ▼  March (15)
      • Contempory Art Sucks!
      • Find the cat.
      • Hunger Game of Thrones!
      • Better
      • blah
      • Big Saturday Night
      • The Great American Time Machine Experiment - and G...
      • The end is nigh!
      • Sex is fun, for liberals! Just a lot of work for n...
      • Stuff to fill in the time waiting for SLOW governm...
      • St. John Adventure redue!
      • Veganizm
      • Politics and DUC faces two theft charges
      • WELL - I hope people remember how I was right on T...
      • First Robin
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile