Grinders Island

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

OMG - Bridgejumper

Posted on 8:45 AM by Unknown
There is nothing I can say that has not been thought or said already about the Packer game.  I'm glad I did not put $20 on the game as I was going too but I was thinking about what was said last week by "Las Vegas".   68% of the money was on Green Bay last night in Vegas at -3.

They said they were having to adjust the lines because the replacement refs were skewing the games towards the home teams.  Well, I thought maybe this was not a good time to go against the home team.

Case Closed.  WTF.





The commissioner of the Lingerie League (yes a real league) called Dan Patrick and said one of the refs was fired from his league.   

There is a new rule where you can now catch the ball by catching the guy that caught the ball.

-------------------

A couple of shots from the Deck to calm myself.

Seems we have two different Sweet Autumn Clematis.  One is very very aromatic and the other is huge but not as  aromatic.  The sweet one is whiter (see below) .


 and the other one is bigger but slightly yellower.  Just slightly.


 Here are the two


 It's hard to tell but the back one is a hint  . . .less white.

The problem is that it's tough to get down the stairs. Next year we're going to keep them off the top of the railings.

-----------------------------------

Probably going to by this car tonight!    A Honda Fit Sport - amazing room in side.  Seriously. 


We test drove it and were amazed at how roomy it was.  An adult can sit in back with ease.

----------------------------------------



Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Event Boundary / Pabst and The Kurth
    Seriously - this JUST happened to me! ------------------------------ Ever have something in your mind to do and you walk into a different r...
  • Small World
    I slept too well last night and don't feel like writing. I didn't wake up 3 times with pets and when I sleep well I wake up groggy. ...
  • bad news and then good news and then excellent news - Kangaroo care
    Now I know why Walker is trying to get all Wisconsin retiree's back to Wisconsin - he is trying to save us! Randy has been on the wait...
  • The ASCAP Mafia, Silver Linings
    OK Baseball fans - this graphic was shown on TV . How many errors can you spot?  Answers near the end. -------------------------------------...
  • Weather
    THEY ARE EMPLOYEES - NOT ASSOCIATES - good grief - why do companies insist on calling people who work for the associates.  I would feel insu...
  • Next Stop - ONE MILLION plus The Fighting Finches Chpt #1
    So I passed over the 500,000 mark yesterday in pages read. The next stop is ONE MILLION and looking at the stats I'll predict that goal ...
  • Fort Atkinson begins construction on this date
    So you have all probably noticed I've been begging for $10 for this RAW Madison MIXOLOGY event that I got "mixed" up in.  I ne...
  • Trains End Supper Club
    To answer knowitall (which seems odd) - what you are talking about is called Milky Spor a soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacterium...
  • Columbus seems to be full of hand wringers
    OK - I'm going to come right out and say it. Halloween, in Columbus, on a Sunday afternoon, is just plain stupid. You are ruining it fo...
  • Lincoln - AWESOME
    All good things come to an end.  Yesterday in the NBA I lost a big game in my Chase.  O'well.  Here is my graph now. Still in the black ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (93)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2012 (160)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ▼  September (13)
      • Bridgejumper 21
      • OMG - Bridgejumper
      • Chevy Sonic vs. Ford Fiesta
      • SOCKS BEFORE UNDERWARE
      • Eagles, pointspreads and TV
      • Bridgejumper, pointspreads, stock markets, Hops an...
      • Richard Schierloh - Packers - OH THE HUMANITY! -
      • Pure Evil, The Brewers & it's not the economy, iPh...
      • We Will Never forget . . what?
      • DO NOT SPEED IN COLUMBUS!!!
      • Way way too long of a blog!
      • Edward and Bella, Regan, Walker, Liberals and neo-...
      • Wilhelm Tell, Russel Wilson, Siri, Romney
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2011 (160)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2010 (87)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (3)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile